Sneeze Fetish Forum

Valeriebig17

Have you ever wonder how it would feel to be around Justin Bieber when he has a cold I mean I would just love it but then again I'm not that type to show it but I would be extra extra nice to him like get him tissues and stuff

No, because I'm not interested in this person. But I think, a lot of us had already daydreamt about being around their crush while they're ill. To be honest - this happens to me almost every day. Only the persons in those daydreams change - depending on the books I read, the TV shows I watch or the games I play. ;) 

Well...I've never thought about that chap in particular because he is WAY too young for me, and way not my type anyway.  But I think it is fairly common to daydream for folks of our persuasion to daydream about the objects of their affections in that manner.  All of my affection-objects happen to be fictional.  :laugh:  I find fetishy daydreaming a fun and harmless way to get through a day...and most of the ideas that go through my head end up written down as stories, so there's that. :)

Haha I remember being obsessed with Justin Bieber as a kid, I daydreamed about him having allergies. :P