Sneeze Fetish Forum

Error code EX144

Anonymouse

I keep getting an error code when I try o check my new content stream and unread content. Anyone else having this issue?

Yes - already wrote another topic about it (but can't insert the link, because the forum says I have *no permission* to do so.) :huh:

I am also getting the message when I click on profiles and unread content. 

I don't know what the issue is so I have sent a text to @High on Lullabies and hopefully he will be able to sort it out.

In the meantime, thank you for your patience.

Okay, seems this error is the result of a corrupt table in the database. Specifically the one that deals with the search function. 

Therefore searching and anything that relies on the search function e.g. the Unread Content stream will currently not work.

Hopefully it won't be too difficult a fix but, and I'm sorry for this, it's going to be a couple of days before I can look at it because I've only just finished work now tonight (at nearly 10:30) and I'm away tomorrow night.

I will get to it as soon as I can and meantime, while I appreciate it's frustrating, it's nothing to worry about. So yes, apologies for the inconvenience, hope to have a fix very soon!

@High on Lullabies Ugh!  Too much work!!  It'll be fine.  Minor inconvenience.  I more was thinking that maybe something weird had happened with my thing.  

Take care and make sure to fit in some R&R between the work and whenever you are able to get to this. :hug:  That's an order!! :winkkiss:  

@High on Lullabies Ugh!  Too much work!!  It'll be fine.  Minor inconvenience.  I more was thinking that maybe something weird had happened with my thing.  

Take care and make sure to fit in some R&R between the work and whenever you are able to get to this. :hug:  That's an order!! :winkkiss:  

ETA:  This is happening with my account very recently and am not sure if it is connected.  I will sometimes get an error code with posting but yet it will post twice (like this particular post).  I didn't re-post this, it just appeared.  There was an error message, it went to the main page and "POOF" the original AND the double were there. :huh:  I swear that I'm not just getting ancient and not remembering that I posted something two seconds prior to and then re-posting. :P

It works for me again, though. :) Unread content, searching and checking profiles, at least. Haven't tried posting a topic yet though.

5 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

It works for me again, though. :) Unread content, searching and checking profiles, at least. Haven't tried posting a topic yet though.

The "Unread Content" still doesn't work for me. Only the error looks different now... (also tried it in the default theme - same problem there)

unread_content.JPG

I was seeing the same thing as @hedgehog earlier this evening, but it seems to have now resolved itself. Can anyone still having problems please let me know (with screenshots if possible). Thanks!

I didn't even realize this was my topic. I didn't think it actually posted.

Anyways, no rush, but I just wanted to share that I can view new content but when I try to load more I get this:

[[Template core/front/streams/streamItems is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

@tma - I did notice the double posting thing myself yesterday but have made a couple of posts today and not had any problems. Are you still getting double posts?

@AnonyMouse - Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce this error again and neither have the hosts. I got in touch with them as the support tool it mentions didn't actually help at all! *sigh* Are you still seeing this and if so would you be able to do me a screen capture so I can be sure I'm looking in the right place? Thanks

Archived