Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sick Witch OC (Male)

SneezyHolmes

Ahh, I'm so happy with how this turned out! Very rarely do I draw humans/humanoid characters and I actually like the end result! Anywhoo, this is Malek, an OC I'm toying around with and whatnot. He's a witch/warlock that mostly wheels and deals with fire/basic black magic. He likes souls and the halo around his head is optional but tends to randomly appear when he loses control of his powers. One day I'll learn to draw full bodies..maybe~ :P 

5vc4n7.png

I love him oh gosh. Great character design, & u kno i'm always weak for lose-control-of-powers and/or fire breathing where the fetish is concerned. A+ amazing. :heart:

2 minutes ago, Quing Nerd said:

I love him oh gosh. Great character design, & u kno i'm always weak for lose-control-of-powers and/or fire breathing where the fetish is concerned. A+ amazing. :heart:

Thank you! I agree, loss of power control is simply fantastic fetish-wise! :heart: I'm so very glad I'm not the only one lol 

Oh he looks so adorably miserable!! Nice work on the eyes especially. Gah I want to hug him :heart:

2 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Oh he looks so adorably miserable!! Nice work on the eyes especially. Gah I want to hug him :heart:

Oh goodness, thank you! I was worried they might look weird as they were a last minute addition lol He'd probably enjoy a hug right about now, just watch out for the random fire sneezes~! :P:heart: