Sneeze Fetish Forum

My first OBS!

djm4991

I thought it would be a nice writing challenge to try describing people and situations, fortunately I have this rather 'unique' interest and this format seems to thrive off of that. I never did much creative writing in school, so this is a new experience.

To maintain privacy I will call my friend F. F is in her mid 20's and has dark brown shoulder length hair, brown eyes, slightly pointed chin and a small upturned nose. F is also quite tall for a lady, at least 5'10, with a slim yet curvy figure. 

We were sitting on my couch talking when all of a sudden, F lets out a single sneeze, completely out of the blue. She didn't have time to try and stifle it , so the sneeze was somewhat loud. It sounded more like a loud cough, seeing as she exhaled through her mouth rather than her nose. I sat there trying to look as stone faced as I could while my brain was going through a bluescreen of death. Even though I only consider her my friend, F is still a very pretty girl that just sneezed in front of me for the first time. Fortunately when she spoke again, my brain reset "Wow, not sure where that came from!".

We then went back to our conversation as if nothing happened.

On 11/9/2016 at 2:53 AM, djm4991 said:

I sat there trying to look as stone faced as I could while my brain was going through a bluescreen of death

:lol: This perfectly describes how I (and probably a good deal more of the members on here) feel when anyone who I know well sneezes. The fear that just by your expression you are going to somehow give yourself away :D