Sneeze Fetish Forum

Library Obs

ThePokeFan599

I went to the library, to pickup the new John Grisham book, when I saw a lovely Asian woman in her early 30s start to build up. She was waiting in line waiting to check out when she took a couple breaths in and sneezed into her black leather gloved right hand. Nobody blessed her, and when I left, she gave me an odd look, like she was thinking, "Why didn't you bless me?"

At this moment our library checkout is in the basement, which doesn't have as strict of silence as if she sneezed where all the books are kept. I don't think she was embarrassed, and a detail I left out was that there was a family with two girls behind her, who smiled after she sneezed, and she said to one of the girls, "why didn't you bless me?" I had thought about saying "bless you" right then, but it would've felt really weird, blessing her after she asked someone else for a blessing.

OP:  You're so lucky that your library normally has a rules about quiet!  My local library seems to have forgotten all about the rules in their effort to cater to everybody who comes in.:huh:

Do you think the lady who sneezed knew the girl she was talking to?  I mean, I have pretty strong feelings in favor of blessing, yet I don't think I'd ever go so far as to confront a stranger who didn't bless me.  I wouldn't have the nerve.

That said, I think I would have blessed the lady even after she mentioned blessing.  But that's just me.

1 hour ago, Luisa39 said:

Do you think the lady who sneezed knew the girl she was talking to?  I mean, I have pretty strong feelings in favor of blessing, yet I don't think I'd ever go so far as to confront a stranger who didn't bless me.  I wouldn't have the nerve.

It's possible. They were right next to each other in line when I walked in, and still together when I left. I would guess so.