Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jared Padalecki on Supernatural

LadyM

For those who are interested Jared Padalecki sneezes a bunch of snot out of his nose on stage at Burcon a little while ago today and since he didn't have a tissue Jensen offered his arm so he can wipe his nose on his sleeve.

15 minutes ago, Dilda Cobbs said:

Probably not, Sen. It was posted in Fan fiction :(

No, it really happened at Burcon this afternoon on the main panel. The panel will be on YouTube tomorrow.

AHHH thank you LadyM!!

Here it is!  (No, I didn't drop everything and run straight to my computer. Oh wait, yeah I did...)

right around 3:20

Edited by gingerdeanmon

I don't think that was a sneeze though, sadly.  Just a laugh through his nose that resulted in snot hahaha still super cute and god I love Jensen for his reaction!!

1 hour ago, Rika said:

I don't think that was a sneeze though, sadly.  Just a laugh through his nose that resulted in snot hahaha still super cute and god I love Jensen for his reaction!!

Ya know, I hate to say it, but I think you're right. I TOTALLY thought it was a sneeze at first. It did seem kind of weird, though... like it takes him totally by surprise, zero build up, and there's no noise at all...I kind of thought it looked like a fake sneeze, actually. But now that you say this, it totally makes sense. I think you can even see *it* coming out right before he puts his head down. (Ugh, I hate the 's' word.) It'll be easier to tell when a clearer vid gets posted, but, yeah.

Either way, this is still totally adorable. :inlove:   I really don't like mess usually, and if it were anyone other than these two, I'd probably be grossed out, tbh. I don't think these guys could do anything to gross me out, though. They're just too precious, lol

Edited by gingerdean

I have no idea which it is, but either way it's kinda adorable...? :blush:really want to believe that it is what we think it is, though, because how have we made it this long without anything from him, like seriously. It has to be, right? :lol:

(Also, I've moved this thread to the media section ;) )

5 hours ago, Rika said:

Yeah that's definitely what happened. It's not the first time he's done it :laugh: but this might have been the messiest... (I love that Jensen goes and get him a tissue) 

My friend was at the con sitting in the front, and she said it was a sneeze that caught him by surprise, and he had a handful of snot. She also said he sneezed during ops but that sneeze was louder.

I don't care what it was, that was niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Holy crap, I have goosebumps! :drool:

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 9:04 AM, LadyM said:

My friend was at the con sitting in the front, and she said it was a sneeze that caught him by surprise, and he had a handful of snot. She also said he sneezed during ops but that sneeze was louder.

Just read your post about Jared sneezing at a con (a couple of times), and I would love more details!  I've waited SO long to see/hear him sneeze.  I couldn't really hear anything during the panel clip here, but you also mentioned your friend saw him sneeze in the photo op room too (any details, you could maybe ask her)?  I'd be appreciative, this has been something I've waited for, for years now!!  Thank you.

Edited by iluvsneezes

Oh my gosh, how adorable! These two never cease to cute up the room until I just can't handle it anymore. Rrrg!!