Sneeze Fetish Forum

Inducing By Touch drabbles

StaraiRoalanstjay

StaraiRoalanstjay

So here's an idea...

Let's say that there are people who can make themselves sneeze simply by touching their nose. This thread is for drabbles about those people; maybe they are sneezing to attract someone's attention, or to pretend that they are ill, or maybe just for the fun of it!

Here's one to start off with:

Hayley sat down on her sofa, clutching a white, freshly washed handkerchief. She'd been waiting to do this all day.

She rubbed the tip of her finger along the bridge of her nose, stopping at the tip. Immediately, a slight prickly sensation flared up the back of her left nostril. She knew that she wouldn't have to do any more than simply touching her nose. She closed her eyes and held her hanky half-way up to her face in preparation. As the sensation grew, her nose began to twitch. "Heh... hheh..." she hitched, tilting her head back. Then... "Heh-SHEEWW!!" She buried her nose in the handkerchief. She grinned as she wiped her nose, sniffing with satisfaction. Once more, she thought to herself. She tapped the side of her nose with her finger, and then lightly massaged it with her finger and thumb tip. Her nose crinkled up, tickling urgently. Hayley cupped her hanky around her nose with one hand. "Heh-CHEWW!! EH-SHEEWW!!"

______ 

Does the person have to do it themselves or can someone else induce? Asking cuz...heh ;)

StaraiRoalanstjay
On 16/11/2016 at 0:51 AM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Does the person have to do it themselves or can someone else induce? Asking cuz...heh ;)

Oh good Lord, YES. Someone else can totally induce a sneeze for them, intentionally or not! 

StaraiRoalanstjay
On 16/11/2016 at 0:48 AM, AnonyMouse said:

This is my shit. I love touch induced tickles and sneezes! Looking forward to more!

As do I! :D 

(Not related, but I LOVE the GIF in your signature! Where's it from?)

41 minutes ago, StaraiRoalanstjay said:

As do I! :D 

(Not related, but I LOVE the GIF in your signature! Where's it from?)

Haha it's Kate McKinnon! Not sure where it's from but it looks like it might be a clip from her earlier stand up.

StaraiRoalanstjay
4 hours ago, AnonyMouse said:

Haha it's Kate McKinnon! Not sure where it's from but it looks like it might be a clip from her earlier stand up.

Well, she looks like she's having a good time!

Archived