Sneeze Fetish Forum

First Induced Sneeze

TwinklingStars053

I know this isn't much of an observation, I'm sorry, but I just needed to tell someone about this. I've tried inducing in the past with no success. Recently though, I decided to induce with pepper and chili powder since I sometimes sneeze whenever I have to use those spices. I only sprinkled some within the rim of my nose. It burned and made my eyes water. Later, I started feeling a sneeze coming. I stared at a bright light and a few minutes later I finally sneezed. It sounded something like "Hhhchhhhew" it felt pretty strong and wet. I felt like more were coming but none came after that. I usually sneeze like 3-4 times a day but ever since I induced I haven't been able to sneeze for days. Anyway I'm just glad I finally got this off my chest. As much as I enjoyed it, I'm not sure if I'll induce again in the future since my nose is just too stubborn.

Hope the natural sneezes return soon... It's interesting how some people have a really, really stubborn nose that refuses to be induced, and others seem to be able to start sneezing with almost no effort at all :) 

Congratters!     bUT THIS  is just the first; once you get used to it it will be a source of endless pleasure! I have a very naughty nose, but I can recommend chhinkni; I thought in the BC days [yes, Before Chhinkni] that I would never find anything that would give me a fit, but it does!  You do not say what you have used before, but a solid inducing iron directed to the sneezy spots  defeats even my nose; first go should be matchsticks.....

16 hours ago, count gracula said:

Congratters!     bUT THIS  is just the first; once you get used to it it will be a source of endless pleasure! I have a very naughty nose, but I can recommend chhinkni; I thought in the BC days [yes, Before Chhinkni] that I would never find anything that would give me a fit, but it does!  You do not say what you have used before, but a solid inducing iron directed to the sneezy spots  defeats even my nose; first go should be matchsticks.....

Hmm, I've been curious about chhinkni. I have heard quite a couple of things about it through this forum. My question is, does inducing always make your natural sneezes go away for a while? A chhinkni fit sounds exciting :woot0:, but would hate to only sneeze once month (including a fit) as opposed to my daily natural sneezes. I'm already missing my natural sneezes. :/

I see your point; I used to find that major inducing sessions diminished my natural sneezes for a week or two, but I had or indeed have such a mental block that it was certainly more fun to induce more and sneeze naturally less; I have only taken chhinkni more recently, and not noticed anything.  But honestly, just imagine a fit for the first time ever!  Of course nothing is guaranteed either way, but I've always enjoyed inducing sessions more than those rare natural sneezes anyway.

• 2 weeks later...