Sneeze Fetish Forum

Guy in my History Class (M)

Watercolor Daydreams

After months and months of being patient I finally got a good obs. Finally. :P

Yesterday in my history class, I sat down in front of this guy who, I noticed, sounded pretty congested. A little while into the class, I heard two stifled, desperate-sounding squelched sneezes. Hgnxxt! Hgxxtch! I turned around and blessed him, and caught him with his hand hovering above his mouth in total pre-sneeze mode. He let out a third Hgnxxt! before the fit ended. About ten minutes later, he sneezed four times in a row, pretty much in the exact same stifled/squelched manner as before. I just about died. Desperate stifles are my absolute favorite, and the fact that I was treated to 7 of them totally made my morning. :wub: To add icing onto the cake, when he answered a question during class his voice was all congested and adorable. *heart skips a beat* :upsidedwnsmiley:

16 hours ago, Watercolor Daydreams said:

After months and months of being patient I finally got a good obs. Finally. :P

Yesterday in my history class, I sat down in front of this guy who, I noticed, sounded pretty congested. A little while into the class, I heard two stifled, desperate-sounding squelched sneezes. Hgnxxt! Hgxxtch! I turned around and blessed him, and caught him with his hand hovering above his mouth in total pre-sneeze mode. He let out a third Hgnxxt! before the fit ended. About ten minutes later, he sneezed four times in a row, pretty much in the exact same stifled/squelched manner as before. I just about died. Desperate stifles are my absolute favorite, and the fact that I was treated to 7 of them totally made my morning. :wub: To add icing onto the cake, when he answered a question during class his voice was all congested and adorable. *heart skips a beat* :upsidedwnsmiley:

Yum! Stifles aren't really my thing  ( mostly because they don't offer any releif to the person sneezing, and the "loss of control" isnt really there) but this is sooo yummy!

What does he look like?

You should have blessed him!

I did, but he was too preoccupied with...something else ;) ...to answer. :P

Edited by Watercolor Daydreams

OMG!!! Desperate stifled sneezes are my favourite too! I have the perfect obs for you!

Today I was in class and there is a very very cute boy (who is my crush) sitting behind me. He always sneezes in doubles, but today he sneezed four times !!!! The first one was a normal sneeze, but the other ones got more desperate and congested and were all stifled! I was in HEAVEEEEEN!!!!! ?????

• 1 month later...

I am also a huge make stifled sneezing fan and in multiples, Gasp!  I would have been in heave. Too. Bless his sweet little sneezes!