Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Quick Little Thanksgiving Obs

Seniorstatus14

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope y'all ate lots of yummy food and spent a wonderful with friends and family. 

I actually did get to come home for Thanksgiving and it was my first time experiencing 2 cats in the house instead of just the usual 1 cat and even with copious amounts of benedryl I have sneezed SO much and my eyes and nose are so itchy. I've sneezed so much today that my stomach muscles actually hurt. Like the hurt you get from laughing too much but this I'm sure is from my stomach contracting every time I sneeze. I wish I could spell out the sneezes but I'm terrible at that. They were loud and harsh. Most of the time, they were in quick successions of 4-5. Or sometimes they'd be really long and drawn out and then I'd eventually explode.  I feel like a gun firing it's so loud. 

11 hours ago, Seniorstatus14 said:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope y'all ate lots of yummy food and spent a wonderful with friends and family. 

I actually did get to come home for Thanksgiving and it was my first time experiencing 2 cats in the house instead of just the usual 1 cat and even with copious amounts of benedryl I have sneezed SO much and my eyes and nose are so itchy. I've sneezed so much today that my stomach muscles actually hurt. Like the hurt you get from laughing too much but this I'm sure is from my stomach contracting every time I sneeze. I wish I could spell out the sneezes but I'm terrible at that. They were loud and harsh. Most of the time, they were in quick successions of 4-5. Or sometimes they'd be really long and drawn out and then I'd eventually explode.  I feel like a gun firing it's so loud. 

Geez! Don't you live with a cat at home, and isnt benedryll stronger than Clariten ( or whatever daily medicine you used to take)? Bless you!

Hope that didn't ruin Thanksgiving D:

It sounds as if you were very uncomfortable, with the muscle aches and the itchiness -- not to mention the harsh fits of four or five sneezes!  Long, drawn out, and explosive?  Bless you many, many times!  I hope that by now those sneezing fits have subsided and you're feeling better. 

Edited by Luisa39