Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would die for something Newt Scamander/Eddie Redmayne

Tangerine

Anyone else adore Fantastic Beasts?

I quickly fell in love with Eddie Redmayne's character, Newt Scamander. This scene with him simply lying in bed killed me. 

Is there any fetish material out there yet??

Fantastic-Beasts-and-Where-to-Find-Them.

Edited by Tangerine

There's now one fic on the Fanfiction board and I plan on writing one soon :D I agree that the scene in bed killed me too! <3

6 hours ago, Dusty15 said:

There's now one fic on the Fanfiction board and I plan on writing one soon :D I agree that the scene in bed killed me too! <3

Yesss, thank you for the heads up!  And I can't wait to read what you create! ❤️

Yeah Dusty mentioned the fic I wrote. I'm so down for content. Everybody write this beautiful man! 

Thanks for that screen cap of him in bed, Tang, it's just what I was looking for. 

Also I have a lot of feelings and questions about wizards saying "bless you." Cause they're not religious (one assumes?) I think Tina is more likely to say Gesundheit but I 1) can't work out if they said in 1926 USA and 2) don't personally care for it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Eddie is allergic to cats?! *swoons*

For real can people give me Newt head cannons or plot bunnies or prompts or something.

I'm actually really into Queenie fussing over him because it feels like it would be in character for her to pay attention and fuss and say "poor thing" and "bless you sweetie" and "oh you just look awful" and basically all the stuff I'm too reserved to say (and wouldn't be in character for Tina to say). I fracking love Queenie. 

5 hours ago, Salamander said:

it feels like it would be in character for her to pay attention and fuss

The idea of her reading his mind and figuring out that he's beginning to feel unwell and suspect that he's sick but he's too shy/modest to tell anyone would be pretty adorable :P