Sneeze Fetish Forum

I had coffee today, this guy and lady were on I think was a first date and he sneezed (m)

colorado198219

I just went to have a cup of coffee after work as it is rather cool outside today for the area.

Just after I sit down and go on my laptop, this guy and lady walk in for I assume a first date or at least it seemed that way.

They are both mid 20s. Both nice looking people and seem like nice people. He is about 5 foot 10 with dark hair with medium sized nose and nostrils.

About half an hour in the date, I hear him sneeze a single "Huuuuusssshh" sneeze as he was talking up a storm.

The woman who he I believe just met, blessed him and she did a little courtesy cough as he seemed embaressed by sneezing so soon.

I just thought it was an interesting observation and the sneeze is rather good quality despite only a single.

Edited by colorado198219
changed wording of the post as grammar was way off
2 hours ago, colorado198219 said:

I just went to have a cup of coffee after work as it is rather cool outside today for the area.

Just after I sit down and go on my laptop, this guy and lady walk in for I assume a first date or at least it seemed that way.

They are both mid 20s. Both nice looking people and seem like nice people. He is about 5 foot 10 with dark hair with medium sized nose and nostrils.

About half an hour in the date, I hear him sneeze a single "Huuuuusssshh" sneeze as he was talking up a storm.

The woman who he I believe just met, blessed him and she did a little courtesy cough as he seemed embaressed by sneezing so soon.

I just thought it was an interesting observation and the sneeze is rather good quality despite only a single.

Bless him! Nice obs, although I don't see how a little sneeze is embarassing on a date, for a non-fetishist at least. I mean, if he couldnt cover his mouth,then thats one thing but if he got to turn around and sneeze into his elbow I dont see why the lady needed to do a "courtesy cough".