Sneeze Fetish Forum

Newt Scammander Drabbles

RemedyBane

Because I just watched Fantastic Beasts. Newt Is adorable, and I can't resist.. THese will be just him, in different situations... Feel free to give scenarios! Love you all :winkiss:

Story 1: Hayfever..... because why the heck not???

Jacob, Tina, Queenie, and Newt had looked everywhere for a Fwooper that was singing around central park driving people mad with his singing. Newt gave everyone earmuffs to drown out the Fwoopers voice.

"So, the floopers singing can drive people insane?" Jacob yelled, covering the flaps closer to his ears..

Newt was scanning the area, "Yes. and he is a Fwooper. His voice will make anyone mad, so keep your muffs on." It was getting difficult for Newt to see, with his eyes tearing up. 

Jacob saw Newt rub his eyes and patted his shoulder, 'hey, no need to cry. We'll get the little guy."

"what?" Newt furrowed his brows, but quickly realized, Oh. right. right." He rubbed his nose and quickly paced ahead. 

"Mr. Scammander! Over here!" Queenie yelled as she pointed to the Fwooper circling over head. 

"Wonderful!" Newt ran up to the tree that the bird seemed to fancy. "he seems tired. he wants to go back home." Newt chuckled as the Fwooper now circled him. He open the case and beckoned him in. "on you go. Causing so much trouble."

"Great. how about hot cocoa at our place. Ill cook up a nice meal for ya." queenie smiled as she caressed Jacob's face."

"um. Right. I'll meet you all back there. I have something I must do, im afraid."

As the team separated, Newt walked over to the nearest bridge and hide underneath it. His hayfever was getting worse, and he'd prefer to be away from this wretched park without worrying the others.  "Hetsh. oh bloody h..hell.... Hitsch." 

Pickett came out of Newt's pocket, looking dizzy. He climbed up to Newt's shoulder and started yelling at him for the rapid movement.

"i'm sorry PIckett. you know my hayfever." PIckett held on to his hair and rubbed against him, in a form of comfort. "thank you." 

Pickett smiled and held on tight. He began to speak to Newt, worried about him. 

"i'm alright Pickett." Newt rubbed the little guy's back. Newt looked around waiting for people to leave the park. It would be strange for them to see a man walk into a suitcase. "we need to find better shelter. I can afford for more muggles to see magic." Pickett looked around like a mini lookout. "do parks close?" PIckett shrugged. 

Newt's eyes began to water so much, that allergic tears were now streaming down his face. Pickett began to hug him and climb to dry his tears. "You are a sweet little Bowtruckle aren't you." As if to prove the point, Pickett gave him a little kiss, which got a chuckle out of Newt. "oh.. sorry Pickett, hold...on... hih.." PIcket, now holding on for dear life, "Hetsh...Hitch...Hitschue." HIs sneeze started out low, but were becoming more forceful and high pitch. Pickett didn't like that. Muggles be damn, PIckett tapped him and told him to get in the suitcase. 

"I can't go in with so many muggles around." He knows they are called No-maj's here, but he cant seem to say it. It confused him and now his head was to foggy to care. "Hitschu...hitsh.. hisho...ugh." Newt sat there in the snow agaisnt the bridge. "tsch." He rubbed his nose, while Picket kept looking. 

"hih...hiiiiiiih...oh come on... hih.." The sneeze was almost there, like torturing him. He could feel his eyes watering, and he could only see through slits. The ticket went all the way to the tip of his nose, making his nostrils flare and his breath hitch. He was so close, but it wouldn't come... "pickett...hih.. help?" Pickett moved his nose and pushed him right over the edge.... "Eghh shcuu" it was so high pitched that it seem to echo through the park. followed by coughs, he wasn't done yet. "etsh....isch..itsu.. oh my...I beg your pardon Pickett." 

Picket pulled at the suitcase asking, now??

he couldn't quite see if someone was around, nor did he really care anymore, he nodded and jumped into the suitcase. Escaping hayfever hell. 

I"m sorry, that this wasn't as well written as usual... I'm tired. 

Part 2: Sinus Infection/ fever

(yes...I changed the way he sneezes in this one... thought maybe he'd have a different sneeze for different kinds of things? like he is too inflamed to sneeze normally?? i can dream)

Newt woke up that morning feeling like his sinuses were inflamed and like a Billywig was flying in his head. He would have stayed in bed all day, if not for Pickett. The little guy was chirping in his ear to wake up. If he didn't know any better, he'd think that Pickett was anxious to get back to the other Bowtruckles;  but he did know better. 

"alright, alright... I'm up." Newt slowly got up, but regretted it almost immediately. His head was swimming and his head pounded. "oh dear...." he put a hand to his head as he swayed. "oh Pickett.. I feel dreadful." Pickett chirped in concern. "pickett... i'm sorry.. hold.. on.... AIRGHA" The sneeze was throaty and really high pitched. Pickett had taken cover in his pocket. A liquid sniff followed, and he knew this wasn't going to be good. Newt Sighed and put his head in his hands, sniffling. 

Pickett came out of his pocket slowly and ran to grab Newt his Handkerchief.

Pickett chirped to get his attention. "thangk you Picket... excuse me a moment" congestion starting to creep into his speech. A gurgly blow later and he didn't feel any of the congestion relieved. A cough ended his failed attempt at unblocking his nose. 

Newt looked over at Pickett, who was sitting on the case. Taking a deep breath through his mouth, he slowly got up. Swaying a bit, he put on his most comfortable sweater and went into the case. As he reached the end of the staircase, he felt the ticket creep up again. "pardon me Pickett....I need...to...hih...AAHI" The force made him dizzy and he quickly grabbed the counter for support. "oh my...." Pickett slowly poked his head out from his hiding spot. "i'm sorry, I tried to warnd you." He sniffed again, wishing he had more handkerchiefs.

Putting the food together was becoming harder and harder, as his head was becoming fuzzy. "AISH... i'm so sorry. It snuck up on me, Pickett. Are you alright?" Picket came out from behind a pot, but nodded, "oh good. I am terribly sorry. unfortunately, it will happen a lot." A light bulb went off in his head, "oh dear... I can't go in like this.. I might spook the...themm.....AGHMMP...CHI...." Newt tried to stifled it in his sweater, but hardly quieted it. He felt snot running down his lip, "oh pardon..." He blew again with a slight cough at the end.

It took him a minute to notice that Pickett was trying to tell him something. "I'm sorry. What were you sayig?" he sniffed. PIckett chirped again. "you think you could warn them? It is a nice gesture, but will it work?" Newt had a very close relationship with most of the animals. This might just work. "alright... thangk you, Pickett." He opened the door and they began feeding time. 

"so terribly sorry from being late today." he sniffed and tried his best not to sneeze or cough. it was becoming increasingly difficult, and his nose was running like a faucet. He kept dabbing at it and sniffing. His head was so stuffy that he almost gave an herbivore, meat. "oh dear... i'm so sorry." 

so far so good. No rampaged. He had managed to not sneeze this far, but he was becoming so tired. While approaching the thunderbird, he began to sway. Pickett was chirping, probably telling the thunderbird what the situation was. Newt couldn't tell anymore. He was automatic now. as he was reaching for his handkerchief to wipe his nose, he felt the tickle again. "oh no... excuse me..." he was trying to hold it back, but his will was failing. "hih...." he pulled his collar over his nose and placed both wrists up to try to muffle it as much as possible.. "hih...ammp...shii" the force doubled him over.. "arshiii...hih..ITSha... oww..." he put his hand up to his head as the pounding increased. The thunder bird did not move, but looked at his 'mother'. It almost looked worried. 

Newt was swaying dangerously, and didn't even see the thunderbird get closer. When Newt tried to open his eyes, everything was blurry and he was so dizzy. Newt collapsed and the thunderbird bent down to catch him. He caught him, and Newt was holding on to his head as he (thunderbird) brought Newt into his wings, protectively. Pickett was now chirping up a storm, worried. 

Newt could distantly hear Pickett, but with all the pounding and the impending fever, he didn't quite care. It was until he realized that he only got about half way through the feeding, he tried to sit up, but the thunderbird pushed him back down. "I'm sorry, but I have no finished feeding the other.sss....." Newt just managed to finish went a coughing fit overtook him. It was a wet cough that worried Newt. He was so tired, he just wanted to stay into the warmth that was the thunderbirds wings. 

Pickett had an idea and ran off. All of a sudden, other creatures were coming up and taking the food. Soon creatures were distributing food to the others. Newt watched in amazement as they all were fed in record time. "Brilliant." he sniffed and wiped his nose. he felt like his nose was swollen, which was probably the case. He was afraid to look at his reflection, which was probably as bad as he felt. 

Looking around he felt pride and love. They all came together in his time of need. it was obvious to him why he preferred creatures to human. while humans criticized him and rejected him, he was loved by all of his creatures. He wished he could freeze the moment. "thangk you Picke...Pickett... pardon.." repeating the same gesture as before, he tried to stifle again.. "Argh..chi.." he sucked in a breath and coughed. his throat hurt, his sinus's hurt, his head hurt, everything hurt. "ugh..." he pinched the bridge of his nose and winced. "argsh...hih...arghso... oh dear..." he took out his handkerchief and found it soaked... he muttered a quick cleaning spell before soaking it again. "I am sorry... This is disgusting.." another thing he liked about his creatures, they didn't seem to care. 

As he sat there sniffling, sneezing, and coughing, creatures started to come up and curl up with him. Thunderbird seemed happy to wrap his wings around Newt and any other new cuddle buddy. in no time, Newt was surrounded by his family. No creature was disgusted, or afraid anymore. Now they just wanted to comfort him and make him feel better; and who was he to argue with that. "thank you all." Newt smiled and leaned back against the thunderbird's wings. He was happy to wait out this infection. Right now, he needed rest. 

These are beautiful, I was waiting for more Newt Scamander fictions to hit the forum. I had an prompt I thought you might be interested in :) . So what if Newt is allergic to one of his creatures and his friends are just trying to get him away from it but he is in denial about it because he could never be allergic to one of his babies.  

I haven't seen this particular movie but these were too cute for mere words! I really enjoyed the second one the most! :) 

10 hours ago, RemedyBane said:

"alright, alright... I'm up." Newt slowly got up, but regretted it almost immediately. His head was swimming and his head pounded. "oh dear...." he put a hand to his head as he swayed. "oh Pickett.. I feel dreadful."

I loved this part! That seems like exactly what he would say :) in fact I liked him talking to Pickett and apologizing all the way through. And the ending was really sweet. So glad to see some Newt fic around here.

10 hours ago, Voltrontrash1996 said:

These are beautiful, I was waiting for more Newt Scamander fictions to hit the forum. I had an prompt I thought you might be interested in :) . So what if Newt is allergic to one of his creatures and his friends are just trying to get him away from it but he is in denial about it because he could never be allergic to one of his babies.  

allllrighty thennnnn.... lets get her done.... 

Part 3: allergic to a creature?

As Newt and Tina were walking back from a grocery run, they stumble upon a black cat coming out of a graveyard. "oh look." Tina pointed out the cat, "YOu know, NoMaj's think it's bad luck to run into a black cat."

Newt raised an eyebrow and nelt to the ground, "actually, this is no ordinary cat. See that white spot on his chest," Newt points for her to see, "That is the symbol for a Cat Síth. They are home in Scotland. This poor thing shouldn't be here."

Newt took out his wand and let a fire leap from it. "what are you doing?" Tina said with slight alarm.

"Cat Síths are attracted to warmth." Slowly the cat walked toward the fire. "come on." Newt smiled as the cat was in arms reach. He scooped up the cat and gave the case to Tina. "please, do you mind opening the case for me?"

"Oh of course." Tina open the case, and the cat síth jumped right in, but not before whacking his tail into Newt's face. 

"rude little bugger....HItsch... pardon me." He quickly sneezed into his elbow. A light blush spreading to his face.

"bless you." Tina closed the case and continued walking. "what was a Síth doing here?" 

"oh, well Cat Síths are known to steal the souls of the dea...dead... excuse me.. HTscho.. i'm so sorry." he rubbed his nose and laughed sheepishly. 

"bless you. So what do they do with the souls?"

"no one really knows. I've never come across one before, and to be quite honest. I don't really believe that they take souls. I'd like to talk to him myself." He rubbed his eye, which was beginning to itch.

This didn't go unnoticed to Tina, "maybe you shouldn't. I think you are having an allergic reaction to the Síth."

"that is ridiculo...rhih..ridiculous... pardon..hih..Hítchso..ischo..oh my. I don't know what's come over me...ish."

"I do, now hurry up and get inside. I want you to change you clothes."

"bu...hih...sniff....hishx...cho" he dug out his handkerchief and dabbed at his nose. 

"You need to get rid of it."

"NO! I could never leave a c..creature.. be..hih.behind...sniff..." Pickett came out of his Pocket and chirped at Tina. he didn't like the idea either. "I need..Itshco...I need to get him back to Scotland...sniff" the sneezes were taking a lot out of him and he slumped in a chair. 

minutes had gone by unaware to Newt, as he sat with his head in his hands, massaging the bridge of his nose. Tina came back in with Tea and sat down with Newt, Alright, then how do we fix the problem. You are clearly suffering." 

"I do appreciate your concern, Tina..." Pickett interrupted him with his chirping. "oh, pickett, thats a wonderful idea." He rubbed Pickett's back fondly.

"what did he say?"

"oh, sorry. He said that he believes he could get the creatures to take care.. snif.. of the cat Síth. Then I can send..uh...sniff. Him back to Scotland without incident." He took out his handkerchief and wiped his eyes. "speaking of the creatures. it is time for dinner."

"Queenie and I will start our dinner. I'll knock when its finished."

Thank you, Tina." Pickett and Newt went down. "now Pickett, do you think they will...hold on...sorry...hih...HItscho...itshcí..*cough*. oh...i'm so sorry... excuse me..." he turned away from Pickett to blow his nose. He loved every single on of his animals, but he is really starting to want to get rid of this one. 

when he turned around, Pickett was gone. "Hey! Tina said you might need a hand down here." from above, Jacob came down.

"oh yes. Thank you." he smiled in greeting of his new friend. "lets begin." he handed Jacob some buckets as they walked in. "oh my... what are you all up to?" the creatures's seemed agitated. almost like they were keeping a secret. "come of it, what has happened?" Newt gave Jacob his buckets and walked further in. As he continued walking, the creatures blocked his path. "what are you doing?."

Then Pickett came and jumped on his shoulder, chirping in his ear. When he had finished, Newt gave a slight chuckle. "you are all too kind to me.Thank you."

"what's happening?" Jacob looked worried, like a stampede was about to happen and was looking for his helmet.

"It seems as word travels fast. Unfortunately, I may be allergic to a new addition. They are all trying to shield me away from him." He smiled and stroked the horn of the Erumpent. "Regardless of my condition, he still needs to eat." 

"Then let me feed him." Newt turned to look at Jacob, "well, they are sure not lettin' you through there." Newt smiled and thanked him, "eh, what are friends for. Go feed the others guys, how hard could a little cat be?"

As jacob left to feed the cat, a warmth fluttered inside Newt. It was a new feeling and he liked it. Maybe human's weren't so bad after all. "alright, who's hungry."

I did a wee bit of research... here is what i'm talking about: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_sìth

Nice I like the idea of the whole Cat Síths it was very creative. I also enjoyed the link with the history you posted about them. I just recently saw the movie and am brimming with ideas if your looking for them. 

1 minute ago, Voltrontrash1996 said:

Nice I like the idea of the whole Cat Síths it was very creative. I also enjoyed the link with the history you posted about them. I just recently saw the movie and am brimming with ideas if your looking for them. 

always!

Here's one of the ideas that I thought would be cute. Just Newt getting sick and being ridiculously stubborn and when they do finally get him to rest he makes himself a little nest of pillows and blanket that he comfortable snuggles into. Just Newt being his adorably weird self.

I love all of these. You asked for prompts / scenarios, how about Newt has a high fever, and sees a creature. the others think he's just hallucinating, but it's a creature you can only see when you're feverish.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2016 at 9:39 AM, Voltrontrash1996 said:

Here's one of the ideas that I thought would be cute. Just Newt getting sick and being ridiculously stubborn and when they do finally get him to rest he makes himself a little nest of pillows and blanket that he comfortable snuggles into. Just Newt being his adorably weird self.

soooo sorry this is taking soooooo long.. i've been busy and worried about things.. so now im trying to be stealthy and doing it while my family is sitting around me... sooo.... without further ado.... my anxiety..

Jacob and Newt were sitting on his bed, and Jacob was talking to him about new ideas that he had for his Bakery. "hey, I was thinkin' about making a hogwarts and Illvermony house cookies? like the mascots or whatever you call 'em? Newt? ya listenin' buddy?"

"what? oh yes.. I'm sorry, it sounds like a wonderful idea" Newt rubbed his nose and cleared his throat. 

" you ok? you look a little peaky?" 

Peaky? Yes... i'm quite...sorry....hfpt..hmhph." He sneezed into the crook of his elbow and turned as far away from jacob as he could. "*sniff* sorry...Hitsch" the last one snuck up on his and he barely caught it in his sleeve. 

Jacob thought to himself that maybe Newt was getting sick. He remembered how tired Newt was yesterday and he read somewhere how animals knew things before we did all the time. That might have been why PIckett was so riled up. 

Not a moment after Jacob finished his thought, Queenie came bursting in with some hot tea. "Poor thing. I heard Jacob thinking you might be getting sick. Poor baby." She set the tea on the nightstand and went to feel Newt's forehead.

"He was mistaken, I'm quite alright, thank you." Newt dodged her hand and went to stand up. "I'm sorry to....hih..Istcho..HMPHh. oh..."

"oh sweetie, sit back down... You sound awful... TINA!  GET IN HERE!" Newt  tried to quiet her, but to no avail. "NEWT'S SICK!"

"I'm fine.. really. Don't go to any trouble on my behalf." 

"oh honey, you sound terrible." she wasn't listening to him anymore and tucked him in. "you are staying in this bed until your feel better. got it?"

"Yes ma'am." Reluctantly he layed down and turned into his side. HE really did feel terrible and the bed was comfy. Before he knew it, he was snuggling further into the pillows and was soon fast asleep. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2016 at 2:43 PM, fraggle said:

I love all of these. You asked for prompts / scenarios, how about Newt has a high fever, and sees a creature. the others think he's just hallucinating, but it's a creature you can only see when you're feverish.

Quennie walks into the room with a cup of steaming hot tea, "how 'you feelin' honey?"

Newt had come down with the Flu while visiting, and Queenie and Tina were adamant about keeping him with them so that they could take care of him. 

"I've been better. Queenie, you really don't have to do all this.... It seems.." IT was then that Newt finally looked at Queenie. There was a little creature on her head. He tilted his head to the side, an action queenie didn't like. 

"newt? sweetie? what's wrong." she went over and felt his forehead, "oh honey.." The little creature looked back at him with a sort of sleepy gaze. It was a creature he had never seen before. It was almost like it was on fire, but cold at the same time. It had a long feathery, blue tail, that seemed to blow in a breeze that the animal seem to create. It had pointed wings and feet that looked like little flames. It was hard to focus on the little creature beacuse it seemed to zoom in and out of focus. little circles and waves would block the creature, like it is trying to vanish. It was almost beautiful, but made his headache worse.

"you're running a temperature mr. Scamander."  

"Queenie. Stay still." He slowly sat up in bed and wrapped his arms around the little guy. It cuddled up to him instantly and fell asleep in his hands. "isn't it magnificent?"

Queenie gave him a confused look, "honey, I don't see anything." 

Newt looked back at her, confused, "interesting.. I wonder why?" The little guy hopped up to his chest and laid down again. his tail brushing up against his nose, "oh dear.. so sorry.. " he covered his mouth with his hand and turned into the wall. "Hitsch... isch. excuse me." he looked down to see if the creature was spooked but it seemed pleased. "curious."

"Newt, sweetie, you need to lay back down. I think you're delusional." She conjured up a wet towel and placed it on his forehead."

"I don't think i am that far gone." At that moment picket came out and looked distraught at the new creature sitting on Newt. "He is very real, just ask Picket. I think I will name him Hiti. Iclandic for fever. It seems you can only see him while feverish." his laughter turned into coughs.

Rubbing his back Queenie asked, "If you can only see Hiti, while you have a fever, how will you take care of him?"

"I believe my creatures will have to look out for him for me. Right PIcket?" 

Picket went to hug Newt's face and nodded. "that's my bowtruckle." 

(sorry its so short... really tired and haven't had a lot of motivation lately.) 

I drew a crappy picture so you have a little bit of an idea as to what creature i made up... i can't draw. sorry. 

IMG_4045.JPG

• 5 months later...

I LOVE these. You recreate the characters really well. I can see Newt responding in his rather awkward way, especially when he's ill. And I love the touch about Queenie hearing Jacob's thought and responding with tea. It's so in keeping with the way they are in the film.

19 hours ago, Vetinari said:

I LOVE these. You recreate the characters really well. I can see Newt responding in his rather awkward way, especially when he's ill. And I love the touch about Queenie hearing Jacob's thought and responding with tea. It's so in keeping with the way they are in the film.

Thank you soooo much! this really means a lot :hug:

Archived