Sneeze Fetish Forum

Adhvik Mahajan

SneezeFan2312

I've been using this Thanksgiving break to search for sneezes in Indian soaps and happened to come across this gem! Adhvik Mahajan portrays Kunal in the television series Jamai Raja. I'm not totally familiar with the plot of the series, but in this episode, one of the aunts (who is actually the bride's lover in disguise) places crushed up chili peppers in the bride's hairpiece/garland to make Kunal have a sneezing fit in order to separate the two...what's bad for him is good for us, right? :lol:

The sneezes are surprisingly well acted and start at 3:30 and last until about 4:22, with both on and off camera sneezes! 

Very nice! :)  I posted a topic in this part of the forum over a year ago regarding the Indian soap Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi (2010-2011). This is a link to that post. I listed all the sneeze scenes with Gurmeet Choudhary. If you haven't seen these, I think you will enjoy them. He also has a few sneeze scenes in the soap Punar Vivah (2012-2013), but I haven't been able to find those scenes again. 

Edited by Sanguine Cheerful Worrier
30 minutes ago, Sanguine Cheerful Worrier said:

Very nice! :)  I posted a topic in this part of the forum over a year ago regarding the Indian soap Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi (2010-2011). This is a link to that post. I listed all the sneeze scenes with Gurmeet Choudhary. If you haven't seen these, I think you will enjoy them. He also has a few sneeze scenes in the soap Punar Vivah (2012-2013), but I haven't been able to find those scenes again. 

Yes I loved those! Gurmeet does amazingly hot fake sneezes (and there's also something about his stubble/beard that gets me every time) :heart: I came across another clip from a sort of behind the scenes footage that has a ton of Gurmeet/Maan sneezing in it - I'll add it on to the thread! 

I actually didn't know about his role in Punar Vivah - I'll have to see if I can find the clips online! 

16 hours ago, SneezeFan2312 said:

I actually didn't know about his role in Punar Vivah

There was one scene from that soap that I saw but I've not been able to find again, It was a fetishist's dream. He and his co star sneeze at the same time and end up holding hands, which as you know is as sexy as it gets in an Indian soap. :lol: