Sneeze Fetish Forum

PG's Yuri!!! on Ice Drabble Thread

Nas

Hey everyone. I recently got into yoi and thought I'd give it a shot. 

Title: Rhythm

Character(s): Viktor, Yuuri

Word Count: 264

Viktor’s body had a rhythm to it. That much was obvious, given his status in the ice skating world. Everything he did held a certain finesse. 

Even when he sneezed, his movements were gorgeous. It seemed at a first glance that there were only two motions, but the niche movement of his body were what really made it impossible for Yuuri to look away. Yuuri couldn't help but watch in awe as his instructor’s muscularly toned body tensed, and how his fist applied pressure to the twitching nostrils, tilting his head back. With the urging of one harsh intakes of breath, he would bend just above his abdomen. 

And despite the erratic snap forward, Viktor’s platinum hair seemed to flow forward to cover part of his eyes with a feather touch. It was a strangely beautiful contrast. 

A sniffle snapped him out of his reverie. “Yuuri, you're staring.”  

Yuuri slapped his arms to his sides and snapped his head to the side. “S-Sorry!”  After a hesitation he added a hurried ‘bless you’.  His cheeks sizzled with embarrassed heat. Viktor rubbed his nose with the hint of a smirk. 

Realizing that Viktor’s nose was probably still running, Yuuri went over and plucked a tissue from the box that the former usually carried around. When he skated back, he saw that Viktor had reassumed his original position. 

It all happened really fast. 

“hah’TKshhiu!”  

Yuuri had caught Viktor's sneeze with the tissue. There was a silence, and as Yuuki’s entire body heated up and tensed for an apologetic rant, Viktor chuckled, a bit nasally, and thanked him. 

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, LiveToBeMe said:

Umm, can this be revived? Lol. I'm just so into this fandom I can't get enough xD 

I second this motion. 

Archived