Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze GIFs

StaraiRoalanstjay

StaraiRoalanstjay

Describe to me what your absolute dream GIF of someone sneezing would be.

Mine would be: A lady dabbing her nose with a tissue or handkerchief, and then sneezing into it a few seconds later. Either that, or a lady sniffing a flower and then sneezing with her finger under her nose.

I'm a simple soul with simple tastes.  All I'd want is it to be of someone I'm already interested in seeing sneeze.  That's...that's it.  That's all I'd wish for.  Don't care about the particulars, anything would be nice.  The catch is that the list of people I care about seeing sneeze is ridiculously small.   I am at once easy to please and impossible to please.  :laugh: 

Mine would be almost identical to what you mentioned, only difference (maybe?) would be the lady having really bad cold, red stuffy nose and very wet sneeze. I hope that I don't sound disgusting.

Just now, SleepingPhlox said:

I'm a simple soul with simple tastes.  All I'd want is it to be of someone I'm already interested in seeing sneeze.  That's...that's it.  That's all I'd wish for.  Don't care about the particulars, anything would be nice.  The catch is that the list of people I care about seeing sneeze is ridiculously small.   I am at once easy to please and impossible to please.  :laugh: 

Oh my God, you worded my thoughts more perfectly than I could ever manage. Exactly this. :yay: 

StaraiRoalanstjay
27 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I totally understand :D

StaraiRoalanstjay
27 minutes ago, sneezy_john said:

Mine would be almost identical to what you mentioned, only difference (maybe?) would be the lady having really bad cold, red stuffy nose and very wet sneeze. I hope that I don't sound disgusting.

No, not at all! Red, twitchy, drippy noses are a wonderful thing in my opinion :) 

I think that mine would start with a girl and a shot of whatever what tickling her nose (eg. a feather, a cloud of dust, an errant hair, someone pressing a button marked 'sneeze', whatever). then it would involve a long, complicated buildup, starting from a slight frown and nose twitching all the way to desperate gasps, and then a big, forceful sneeze. Hopefully  including rose rubbing, nostril flaring, and sniffling along the way. Mess or attempts to hold back would be bonuses.

Oddly, I'm not sure whether I'd rather it be live-action or animated.

StaraiRoalanstjay
20 minutes ago, Kiaory said:

someone pressing a button marked 'sneeze'

HA HA!! Oh my God, that's brilliant!! 

1 hour ago, Kiaory said:

I think that mine would start with a girl and a shot of whatever what tickling her nose (eg. a feather, a cloud of dust, an errant hair, someone pressing a button marked 'sneeze', whatever). then it would involve a long, complicated buildup, starting from a slight frown and nose twitching all the way to desperate gasps, and then a big, forceful sneeze. Hopefully  including rose rubbing, nostril flaring, and sniffling along the way. Mess or attempts to hold back would be bonuses.

Oddly, I'm not sure whether I'd rather it be live-action or animated.

That sounds perfect! :)