Sneeze Fetish Forum

Think I am fighting off a cold..(M)

Jeff

So, a few days ago; I woke up extremely congested!  I usually wake up congested every morning, which leads to me having to blow my nose within 5 minutes of waking up and about 2 more times in the first hour of being awake.  I normally only need to use one tissue (white Kleenex) to catch all of the snot.  My first blow is usually the soggiest, with some honking and the tissue is normally soaked with clear snot.  This particular morning, something told me to grab two white Kleenex tissues, and I am glad that I did!

I grabbed two white Kleenex tissues out of the box, put them together and folded them.  I then put the tissues up to my nose and started to blow softly out of my right nostril, then my left nostril.  I started to blow soft at first, then harder to get everything out.  Once I started blowing harder out of my right nostril, I heard the soggiest sound I have heard in a while!  When I opened up the tissues after I was done blowing, I saw that there was a ton of clear snot with yellow too!  It was pretty gross!  I recorded a sound file of this blow and took some pictures of the tissues (if anyone is interested, please PM me your info and I will send it to you).

Sorry that it's been a while since I have done a Self-obs.  I should probably do more, since I do blow my nose at least 5 times per day (when I don't have a cold) and at least 10-20 times a day (when I do have a cold or bad allergies).

I was thinking of making a YouTube channel to put all of my nose blowing sound files.  What is everyone's thought on this?

Jeff

Hope you feel better soon!  And I think a youtube channel's a great idea, not just because I'd love to hear it, but also because that seems to be the real hub for the recording community right now.

I have created a YouTube channel and uploaded the audio recording of my self-OB description shown above. Just search "noseblow" and look for the audio file with the author as "JJ M". I know that I need to change the name to make it more searchable, but I just haven't got around to it yet.  Hope you like the audio file!

Jeff

Archived