Sneeze Fetish Forum

While checking out in a store

Luisa39

I had the morning off from work and went to the local craft store to buy an artificial poinsettia bouquet for Christmas (I can't have real poinsettias as they would be poisonous for my cat).  I found a lovely arrangement of white poinsettias, then got in line.  As I was paying, a nice-looking, middle-aged woman checking out at the register next to mine sneezed.  It was a medium-volume, two part sneeze followed immediately by an "Oh, excuse me!"  From the way she said it and from the fact that I hadn't noticed any buildup, I got the sense the sneeze took her somewhat by surprise.  Her cashier, my cashier, and I all blessed her.  I do rather like it when a sneezer seems a bit surprised by her/his sneeze and acknowledges the fact in some way.

Edited by Luisa39
11 minutes ago, Luisa39 said:

I do rather like it when a sneezer seems a bit surprised by her/his sneeze and acknowledges the fact in some way.

Me too :) It always seem strange to those of us that have warning of when we are about to sneeze, but I have known some people who literally have less than a second warning before they blow :D