Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would Anyone Be Interested in SVU fic?

lillian

I'm currently obsessed with ADA Rafael Barba and Detective Sonny Carisi and I want to write about them. I was thinking maybe an overworked Barba could be sick and trying to prep Carisi for a case. Carisi follows him around for a few days, helping him with cases, and then catches Barba's cold. Barba expects him to be mad and feels really bad about it (covers it up with snarky remarks about Carisi not following hand-washing protocol etc.). Carisi does not mind at all for some reason (the reason is implied ^_^), and keeps saying he's sorry Barba had to be sick in the first place. 

Thoughts? Should I try it?

Ohhhhh my god... Barba and Carisi are total babes.  I'd be all over this fic.  What a great idea!!

I'll be honest and say I haven't really watched SVU in years, but I caught a few eps a month or two ago and immediately thought Barba would make an excellent victim subject for a sneezefic. And I love the scenario you've come up with! I really look forward to seeing what you come up with!

I would like to read a Benson or Rollins fic because of my preference for female sneezing, but it would still be a good read because of my recent devotion to SVU. 

Archived