Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ask The Next Person A Question

SleepingPhlox

The 1960s, it was a time for loving, and easier to get a career based job.

What country's beaches do you want to visit the most before kicking the bucket? 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• bingochamp7

• Tweedledee

• SleepingPhlox

I'd love to visit Camber Sands in East Sussex and the beaches of Miyakojima in Japan! 

If you could bring any extinct animal back without any repercussions whatsoever, which would you pick? 

I'd probably want to bring back the pterodactyl because I think it would just be cool to see! 

If you could invent a new type of social media, what would it be?

• 2 weeks later...

The Phone Tree Club. People would give their phone number to the moderator, and then she/he'd make a phone tree (mod calls two people, they each call two people, and so on) and then call each member of the club to tell them the two numbers they need to call. Then once a month, someone organises a get-together and calls the moderator, who then sets the phone tree in motion.

Because phone calls! :wheelchair:

If you're not vegan, what type of food is the most important reason for that? And if you are vegan, what type of food did you think you'd miss most?

51 minutes ago, March Hare said:

If you're not vegan, what type of food is the most important reason for that? And if you are vegan, what type of food did you think you'd miss most?

I am vegan. The foods that were the hardest for me to give up were cheesy pasta dishes.

If you could follow another culture's customs for an entire day, which culture would it be?

Oh that's a tough decision but I'd have to go with the Maasai tribe from Africa! :) I like reading about tribes and I think it'd be interesting to observe it for a day!

If you could make up your own country, what would you call it? :D

• 6 months later...

I’m bringing this back because it’s a fantastic thread. Ok I saw this question online, and I don’t really get it. So I want to figure out what it means from your answer. 

What is one thing you don’t understand about yourself?

ETA: ahhhh I hope you see this FACET! thanks for the look out. Totally forgot. Too engrossed in myself. Lol. And that does answer my question! Oh I just figured out you can tag someone in edit! @facet 

Edited by Reader
  • 6 months later...

Ever since you posted that question, I kept returning to this thread and pondered the question. And I still don't know an answer. I could say I like to replace parent A, but I wouldn't necessarily know who the substitute would be because you rarely know a person the way you know your parents / guardians. Maybe there is a person I admire right now, but that does not automatically mean they would make a good parent or that my life or myself would guaranteed to be better. Similarly, if I chose an author or artist hoping that I could be born with some of their talent, it might not work out like this and I might still end up being normal old me. 

So my answer is: I'm not sure, but you've given me a lot to think about over the past few months. And I wondered whether you have a definite answer to that question. 

If you could travel to any place at any time in history, where would you go? 

• 1 month later...

I think I'd like to go back to the time before recorded history, actually. See if it really was as primitive as we've been taught, or if there was an advanced human civilisation that was destroyed by something (like, for example, a Great Flood. :lol: ) Either that, or I'd like to make a quick visit some hundred plus years into the future and see if we succeed in our current challenges, or if we blow it completely. 

If you could know the actual, real truth about ONE mystery in the world, which would it be? 

I would love to know what happened with the Roswell indecent. What actually crashed? Were there aliens? If so, were they killed or did they die in the crash? It’s always fascinated me, and I’d be so curious to know the full truth of it. 

If you could pick a season and have that season all year, including the weather and any preexisting festivities or anniversaries, which season would you pick and why? 

Edited by Wilde
Rephrased the question for clarity

Fall. The temperature is just right for an evening stroll and I don't have to bundle up too much.

What is one positive habit you would like to have but don't have yet?

The ability to maintain a consistent schedule and effective time management.

What's one thing you have that you wish everyone could have?

The capacity to express myself and explain my emotions clearly. That way we could all let ourselves be who we are and communicate more easily.

If you could change job and pick exactly the one of your dreams, what would it be?

• 4 weeks later...

paid to sculpt & paint whatever i want to in a big nice art studio

what would you say to your younger self if you could tell them anything?

21 hours ago, 👻🎃🌛💀 ~ Q ~ 💀🌜🎃👻 said:

paid to sculpt & paint whatever i want to in a big nice art studio

what would you say to your younger self if you could tell them anything?

Stop worrying about things that don’t matter long term

Just now, Coolio said:

Stop worrying about things that don’t matter long term

If you could change 5 things about yourself what would it be

3 hours ago, Coolio said:

If you could change 5 things about yourself what would it be

1) I would prefer to have no “beauty” spots or at least on my arms or legs, where they aren’t a big deal.

2) I want to be self-actualized.

3) I want to be more productive and organized.

4) I want to get rid of shame, guilt, anger, fear, jealousy, and sadness.

5) I want to be more compassionate, understanding, and less judgmental of others.

Question: What are your long-term goals (can be career, social, basically anything)?

On 10/8/2019 at 11:42 PM, bingochamp7 said:

Question: What are your long-term goals (can be career, social, basically anything)?

Oooh, let's see.

1. I'd like to find a fulfilling, reasonably-paying job where I get to impact the world in a positive way.

2. I'd like to build a friendship with at least one person where we eventually become so happy together and close together that we talk every day and say hi in the morning and goodnight before bed and know many of each other's secrets and can be there for each other when life gets tough.

3. I'd like to get another cat.  A super adorable one with soft fur and a long tail and the cutest whiskers who likes to sleep in my lap.

Question: If you had to invent a totally new sport, what would it be like and what kind of rules would it have, and who do you think would be most drawn to playing it?

• 2 months later...

Hmm, a good question indeed! Probably a team based sport and one that would be inclusive and accessible for people with mobility disabilities as well. 

Since I'm probably the least sporty dude you will meet, I don't actually have a clue as to what sport I would invent more than what I wrote above, but hopefully it would appeal to a wide variety of people. :D

As for my question;

Which skill do you dream about having? 

• 9 months later...

I dream about having the skill of public speaking. It's never going to happen because I can barely have one-on-one conversations with people I know, I'm that useless  in social situations, but I imagine life would be so much easier if you had that skill. *sigh* 

If you were a flavour, which flavour would you be? 

If you were to ask me a year ago, I'd have answered "Vanilla" or something along that line. Now, however, I am just plain table salt. 

What's your dream career? 

• 2 weeks later...