Sneeze Fetish Forum

Has anyone else fake sneezed just for a cute blessing? Just me?

SneezeFan2312

I was a little nervous to share this but I feel like everyone here is so kind and non-judgmental that I'm not as afraid anymore...I'm also curious to see if anyone else has ever done this and what everyone's thoughts are on this. For anyone who hasn't seen my previous posts, I'm a guy and am into male sneezes. 

When I was in high school I always wanted to see my cute/hot male teachers sneeze, but I also realized how much I wanted to see them react to sneezes and provide blessings. So towards the end of my high school career, I decided to try an experiment of sorts - I would wait until class ended and everyone left and would make up some excuse to stay behind and talk to the male teachers that I thought were attractive. I'd then proceed to work in a way to fake blowing my nose and fake sneeze several times to see their reactions. Sometimes I'd even just swing by their classrooms to "grab a tissue" and use that as a way to fake sneeze. It was a bit nerve-wracking and scary at first, but I was not disappointed! They'd always bless me and we'd often have conversations about sneezing. (I should add here that I'm one of those people with the fetish who isn't afraid to sneeze in public and who isn't scared of sneeze talk...clearly)

I conducted this "experiment" over the course of a couple of months and it became like a routine of sorts. I'd keep a mental checklist of which teachers I wanted to get a reaction from and would even hit some of them up 2 or 3 times over the course of this experiment if I liked how they blessed me or if I liked the sneeze conversation that followed. I even set up the recorder on my phone and recorded some of the situations where I knew that the teacher was really attractive and that I would want to listen to the scenario again later. One of my favorite reactions was from my phys-ed teacher (a very hot, toned man in his mid-20's) who I must have tried this on too many times because he once said something to the effect of "Dude, I think you might have allergies, you've been sneezing a lot lately!". (I was sweating bullets but thankfully we were able to laugh it off.) I also really liked the reaction I got from my Spanish teacher (a handsome, bearded man in his mid-40's) who would always respond to my sneezes with a friendly "Salud!" in a kind voice. 

...so now that I'm convinced that I sound absolutely insane, what are your thoughts on this? Has anyone ever done this? Is this strange beyond belief? :lol::lol::lol: 

Interesting stories.  I don't think the sort of thing you're describing is weird (I do think it shows how strong is the human desire to be "blessed," or acknowledged), though I will say it takes a lot of courage.  I myself got up the courage to do something similar, over the course of a week, eight years ago (I must have been convincing because I was blessed by most everyone I "sneezed" before); however, I don't think I could ever do this again. 

I do admire your bravery, though!

By the way -- since you don't have a mental block, SneezeFan, I'm curious as to whether you made your fake sneezes sound just like your real sneezes?

Edited by Luisa39
On 12/3/2016 at 5:48 PM, Luisa39 said:

By the way -- since you don't have a mental block, SneezeFan, I'm curious as to whether you made your fake sneezes sound just like your real sneezes?

I definitely tried to! I feel like they're more convincing that way and I know for sure I won't be caught faking haha. 

• 7 months later...