Sneeze Fetish Forum

thesneezegoddes

Hey everyone! I have a fanfiction story idea but can't write for shit so hopefully someone can write it for me and you can take all the credit I just want to read it. Anyway the fanfiction is a Star Trek one, it can either be the original series or the 2009 movie, please make it Spock/Jim. I've read a lot of stories about Spock having a higher temperature than humans and doesn't take well to the cold. Jim keeps the bridge a comfortable temperature for humans but everyday at work Spock is freezing but he doesn't tell Jim that. Something happens like maybe there is a malfunction with the ship and the bridge gets cold and I think you can see where I'm going with this so happy writing... 

Great idea! I'd like to write it for you but right now I'm pretty busy. If there's no one else who want to write it within the next two or three weeks I'll do it after my exams at the end of december :) 

4 hours ago, Red said:

Great idea! I'd like to write it for you but right now I'm pretty busy. If there's no one else who want to write it within the next two or three weeks I'll do it after my exams at the end of december :) 

Thanks so much ?