Sneeze Fetish Forum

Feverish Djinn (M, Illness, Fever)

SneezyHolmes

I'm on an art roll lately and as such, ended up doodling fluff between my Djinn, Dalic (pronounced Dah-Lick), and his wife, Clarissa! I don't have much back story for these two aside from Dalic being Malek's 'friend' and flatmate. Anywhoo, not much to be said for this particular scene aside from that Dalic has tendencies to spoon/cuddle Clarissa in his sleep and even more so when he is ill, not that she minds as he's usually not one for physical affection aside from kissing! Thankfully for her, his glamour (what keeps him looking human) hasn't failed~ ;) 

2llhgsl.png

Edited by SneezyHolmes

When big guys love being the spoon. And when sick too. Gosh....this reminds me that i haven't posted any art as of late. I love your original work.

1 hour ago, ZombieArty22 said:

When big guys love being the spoon. And when sick too. Gosh....this reminds me that i haven't posted any art as of late. I love your original work.

I know right? And yeah, I'm trying not to flood the forum lol but thank you! :D 

1 hour ago, ZombieArty22 said:

Nonsense!!! Your work is great!

Aw thanks! Yeah, I'll probably be uploading a lot of stuff in the next few days xD