Sneeze Fetish Forum

Buildups, but no sneeze

Luisa39

Since yesterday I've been in two situations in which, normally, I would sneeze.  In both situations I had tickles and even build-ups -- only to have the need to sneeze vanish.  Situation one:  I had just handled something dusty, and I virtually felt some dust enter my nose.  As expected, there was a tickle, and then my body began to prepare for a sneeze.  My mouth opened, I inhaled deeply, went "huh"...but no "choo" followed; the need had disappeared.  Situation 2:  I had just sprayed on some perfume.  Now, normally I am not allergic to perfumes (as I am to dust); but if I spray a scent too close to my nose I will often sneeze.  This time, by accident, I sprayed too close to my nose.  Again the tickle, the inhale, the build-up -- I even covered my face with both hands in preparation -- and...no sneeze.  When this kind of thing has happened to me in the past, a sneeze eventually did come -- when I was not thinking about it.  So I'm assuming that's how things will turn out this time, but...it's so frustrating!  (Note:  Inducing is out of the question, as I want to sneeze naturally.)         

Well, let us know when it happens. :D The build-ups were very nice, even without sneezes. Maybe not nice for you, though. I hope it comes soon!

Well, after a number of additional false starts over the last couple days, I sneezed at last.:exhappysmiley:  I was sitting in my house, writing, when the urge struck.  Without thinking too much about what I was doing, I rose from my desk, buried my face in my hands, and waited.  The tickle, which was in my left nostril mostly, grew stronger...and then, all of a sudden, "Hahushooo!"  A sneeze came out, rather high-pitched and "girly" at the end.  Finally!

Edited by Luisa39