Sneeze Fetish Forum

Vicki Violet

ALSF

so this girl gives her story of her sneezing fetish, and it got me really interested in seeing her sneeze. Couldn't find any of her videos though. Can anyone find them?

Its always great when someone offers to sneeze for us and I wouldn't want to discourage that in any way. Good luck to all of them and I hope they can earn some money from their exploits. However, whilst its quite possible this girl may have had allergies, I am not convinced she is a sneeze fetishist. There is just something about her narrative that lacks authenticity.

There was a site on the tube by a young girl who called herself something like 'Alcudibabe' I think its been taken down now. This girl did a vid about growing up as a sneeze fetishist. It was totally from the heart and totally convincing. 100% genuine for sure. I listened to it 5 or 6 times and its something everyone of us would be able to relate to, but I'm sorry, call me an old cynic, I just don't believe this girl is one of us......I still wouldn't mind seeing her sneeze though!

Edited by haymaker
On 12/10/2016 at 6:21 PM, haymaker said:

Its always great when someone offers to sneeze for us and I wouldn't want to discourage that in any way. Good luck to all of them and I hope they can earn some money from their exploits. However, whilst its quite possible this girl may have had allergies, I am not convinced she is a sneeze fetishist. There is just something about her narrative that lacks authenticity.

There was a site on the tube by a young girl who called herself something like 'Alcudibabe' I think its been taken down now. This girl did a vid about growing up as a sneeze fetishist. It was totally from the heart and totally convincing. 100% genuine for sure. I listened to it 5 or 6 times and its something everyone of us would be able to relate to, but I'm sorry, call me an old cynic, I just don't believe this girl is one of us......I still wouldn't mind seeing her sneeze though!

Perfectly put. Look...three cheers to her for providing us with videos...I totally agree with you that she's not a sneeze fetishist. There are a few sample vids in her C4S store where you can see some great examples of her sneeze...FYI.

Why would she pretend to be one of us if she isn't?  Catering to us is hardly a huge market for her.  Heck, out of 47 vids she's got up on Clips only 17 would appeal to us.  She could make a lot more money by pretending to be a member of many other fetish communities than she stands to make from our community.  While it's in its infancy, she's even created a website.   That's a lot of work to go to if she doesn't have a sneeze fetish.

Most of the other girls posting content that would appeal to our community haven't gone to such lengths for any fetish community, much less ours.  To my knowledge, and I freely admit that I haven't done a lot of research, only Glassheart has ever created a sneeze fetish orientated website.  And she did that before she started selling vids.

I honestly don't know why she would make a video about her having a sneeze-fetish if she didn't actually have the fetish, it makes no sense as we are a small community and making something just to appeal to us wouldn't help her out, in a business sense, so why do it if she didn't have the fetish? I am 100% of the opinion that she has the fetish and kudos to her for making a video explaining her fetish.

There are a few things to consider...first...while she doesn't have that many videos, she probably plans to make more if the response is good. Faking the fetish for a video took her less than a half hour to shoot and upload the video...and maybe do a bit of research first. That's it...never has to touch it again. If she gets even 1 sale from it at $10, she's effectively making $20 an hour...but she'll make more than 1 sale...for sure.

No one else has gone to these lengths simply means that she's trying a new marketing technique that no one else has. Who knows...perhaps she's made videos for other fetishes under different names and used the same type of video to attract attention to those videos as well.

Spinning up a website costs less than lunch and takes about the same amount of time.

It's marketing. It drives sales.

If she's catering to many fetishes, she could spin up videos and websites over the course of a day and sit back and let the money come in passively after that. 

My observation.

You know, several years ago there was an obsession with saying that all sneezing vids were fake, even if it was utterly obvious that they were genuine.  We have moved on.  Now all declarations of being a sneeze fetishist are fake.  There seems no reason to me to assume that anything she says is fake.  THROUGHOUT  her vid she is scratching herself and playing with her lovely nose in an allergic manner; how is she fakaing any more then our wonderful member Isla in her metatalkies.?

By the way, several of you have mentioned the possibility that she is doing wicked commercial things; as you know, such activities may not be mentioned on this open forum, because they don't exist.  Imagine if a minor read this, found something they wanted to buy in a random search, went to their parents and told them they had a sinful fetish and could only satisfy their wickedness if they lent them a credit card and then bought naughty material which caused them to commit treason!

Anyway, she could not make a profit because there are only 5000 of us in the entire universes.  Of course, if there were several million of us [ O..001 per cent of the population], it would be different...

I am starting to regret saying what I said. The reason is not that I've changed my opinion, Its because firstly I can't prove it or disprove it and neither can anyone else, and secondly I really don't like to encourage any kind of confrontational argument in this forum. 

So, I'm sure someone reading this will say 'Why make a statement like that in the first place? You could have kept your opinions to yourself' And yes you'd be right.  But hey, sometimes we open our mouths or write something down and later on we regret it.

Show me someone who hasn't ever done that and I'll show you a liar.

Edited by haymaker