Sneeze Fetish Forum

A new kind of sick

ichixshiro14

So yesterday I started getting that scratchy throat feeling and figured a cold was coming on, only logical. I started pounding green tea, orange juice, and throat drops and felt a little better. I went to bed and everything changed. I tossed and turned, then got a half hour of sleep, then tossed and turned, then...you get the idea. Now, my chest is burning and I feel like cement has settled into my throat, chest, and sinuses...so much so that my teeth hurt and I feel like I'm suffocating when I lay on my stomach. However, I don't have a runny nose, sneezing, or fever (of course not, those are the only good parts about being sick! :( )...when I cough to try to remove the cement, it's 98% non-productive. The only way I've been able to move any gunk is hockering (it's yellow). Any ideas about what's going on and what i can do to to feel better? I've never felt like this before...

To be honest it sounds like a chest infection or wicked sinus infection but I'm not a doctor so your best bet would be to see an actual medical professional rather than go by what some strangers on the internet say. Either way, I hope you can get to feeling better soon! 

Thanks! I finally went and got looked at yesterday, 'tis the flu, which is a first for me. And only 2 natural sneezes in 5 days :( they were big, wet, messy, and violent though, hu-ETSchoooo!