Sneeze Fetish Forum

Day Two, Box Three

sneezeaholic27

I find myself sick with a cold that includes an extremely runny nose, tons of sneezing, congestion and a low grade fever. For those who like visual references, a lot of people say I look like a red-headed Blake Lively. 

Thursday night my throat began to feel scratchy and by Friday morning I knew I had caught the office crud. Symptoms didn't really start until Saturday morning. 

Saturday, I was sneezing in sets of 5 with about a second in between each sneeze, happening about every 10 minutes. These sneezes are extremely wet with tons of spray so they're kind of hard to spell. Something like, etchhh, tchhh, etchooo, tchhhh, tchooo. My nose was running like a faucet, if I wasn't sneezing, I was blowing my nose. I went through two full boxes of tissues, my nostrils are a deep red and I'm chapped from the top of my lip to the bridge of my nose. 

Today, I'm so fully congested, I don't think it's possible for me to sneeze. I've opened box number three, and seem to be going through it rather quickly. 

Sorry to hear you're sick, hope you get better. Can you please provide updates of the sickness, esp if the nose blowing becomes more productive/snotty (colored). Thanks!

22 hours ago, CharliesGirl said:

Wow! Thanks SO MUCH for this obs, and feel better! 

Thanks.

12 hours ago, rockerer said:

Sorry to hear you're sick, hope you get better. Can you please provide updates of the sickness, esp if the nose blowing becomes more productive/snotty (colored). Thanks!

I had yellow snot yesterday, today its back to clear

10 hours ago, Hankysneeze said:

Bless you millions, sounds like your poor nose needs a hanky instead of tissues!

I've never used s hanky, maybe one day i'll give it a try. 

Today i feel so much better. I'm back to sneezing my head off, but the mucus has thickened up so I'm not having to blow my nose every second. 

11 hours ago, sneezeaholic27 said:

Today i feel so much better. I'm back to sneezing my head off, but the mucus has thickened up so I'm not having to blow my nose every second. 

Thanks for the update.

Is the thickened snot colored as well and are the blows more productive? thanks