Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite way to cover?

The Kneezle

I know the unrestrained, uncovered sneeze is a fan fav for a lot of people, but personally I've got a thing for covering. Not stifling or muffling necessarily, but just covering, in cupped hands, an elbow whatever. 

My absolute brings-me-to-the-floor favorite is when someone else catches the sneeze in tissue-covered palm or in the crook of their neck or whatever. But I also adore, like, turning their head away and sneezing into the back of their hand, that desperate search for a tissue that comes up empty and they have to sneeze into their elbow.

I do NOT like covering by pulling your shirt over your face or anything like that. I dunno why. 

IDK, is it just me into covering?

As unsanitary as it (apparently) is, I usually cover with one or both hands.  As for what I like to see, a sneeze into one or both cupped hands or into a balled fist, or sort of semi-covered with the back of the hand -- these are all good, as is a sneeze into the elbow.  I'm not a big fan of catching a sneeze in the crook of the neck, though idk why.

I cover into either my forearm or elbow. My favorite way to watch someone else sneeze is to still sneeze into their elbow, but rather than bring her arm up, I like watching sneezes where their head bounces down to the arm then back up ready to see their 2nd pre sneeze face

Steepled hands. I know it's unhygenic, but I don't care, that's my favorite way to cover for both myself and other people.

When I'm alone I usually don't cover (gross sorry) however I tend to cover using my sleeve, shoulder or today i did sneeze into the neck of my jumper.

In other people my favourites include the futile hunt for the tissue or a last minute tissue/hanky cover

I think that I most enjoy it when someone sneezes into the crook of their elbow. However, I also love it when people place a tissue (or wad of tissues) over their nose and sneeze into it.

I too absolutely love covering! Tissues, hankies, or hands. Regarding hands, the hygiene aspect kind of icks me out, but I like to see it...as long as I don't have to shake hands or anything after! My partner does these lovely drawn-out sneezes into tissues (when he gets there in time...a lot of times he doesn't make it!) and I can hardly restrain myself.

I love any sneeze into the crook of your elbow or into a tissue using both hands. Or a wrist. I always stifle and still tend to sneeze into my wrist 

On 13/12/2016 at 6:31 AM, The Kneezle said:

I know the unrestrained, uncovered sneeze is a fan fav for a lot of people, but personally I've got a thing for covering.

You're not the only one! I really like covering (any way of doing it is fine, in fact, I'm not difficult to please...) and what I like most is when the way of covering changes during the fit (someone hwo will sneeze into his elbow, and then take a tissue for the second sneeze, for instance).

My favourite method of covering is feeling in one's jacket pocket for a hankie and fumbling until the sneeze or sneezes inevitably arrive.  After that, it is even better if they  find the hankie, unfold it and have a good, messy blow.

Of course,  the longer the fumble the better. {Plus on fumble, meilleur il est]    Thus keeping one's hankie in a purse inside one's handbag is ideal for ladies, and there is even a vid of a young lady becoming inevitable and then fumbling with the plastic cover of one of those little bricks of  paper hankies; what a heroine! 

When I sneeze, I try to use my elbow, forearm, or bank of my hand to cover. Mostly because I don't want to sneeze into my hands. ☺️But, when someone else covers, I love it all different kinds of ways! Steepled hands, elbow, forearm, back of the hand, into a tissue/hanky, half covering with one hand, and I love it when they sneeze into the collar of their shirt. 

I usually sneeze into my elbow or shirt collar, depending on what I'm wearing. On others, I love anything except on their hands. I'm too much of a germophobe to enjoy those. I'm having fantasies lately about someone attractive sneezing into a scarf. Preferably with a cold/allergies. I have had no luck, yet.

Edited by TwinklingStars053

I sneeze into my elbow and in others, anything that let's me see their expression is good. ^_^ Sometimes I like seeing someone just sneeze out into the open, although there's something about sneezing into the elbow that can make people try to control the sneeze in a way that I like. It's hard to explain, I've just noticed a difference after years of...uh...observation... :hypoc:

I've always preferred cupped hand(s), but lately I have warmed up a lot to the elbow sneeze. I love sneezing against wrist as well, and also into shoulder if their hands are occupied.

I'm not much of a fan of sneezing into ready tissues/handkerchief (seems too prepared, my brain seems to have decided to file too much preparedness under "inducing".), and sneezing into shirt collar turns me right off for some reason. :huh: 

Sneezing into towels... that's a nice way to cover as well. ^_^ 

• 2 weeks later...

For myself, I usually sneeze into my elbow if I'm in public. At home, when I'm alone in my room, I enjoy sneezing into tissues if I can grab one in time to catch the sneeze, or if not, into a cupped hand. 

With other people, I'm a huge fan of the sneeze into the hand. And if the sneeze is messy, the person will often rub their hand on their clothes. My dad does this when he sneezes loudly into his cupped hand and then wipes off the snot onto his jeans. (Yeah, I can actually tolerate family sneezes.)  While my absolute favorite is an uncovered sneeze, I also enjoy sneezes into the wrist, especially if they were hoping to sneeze into their elbow but couldn't get it up there fast enough. Elbow sneezes aren't bad though. But I don't enjoy sneezes into tissues, hankies, or shirts on other people. I'm not sure why, but it just doesn't do anything for me.

For me personally, I stifle either into my wrist or elbow, but I love when people either sneeze openly into their elbow or pull a sweatshirt or jumper to cover their face 

I enjoy mostly every way of covering sneezes. I don't like if someone sneezes openly because I really hate mess but any kind of covering is fine for me. The best is if they at first try to hold back a sneeze to search for something to cover (tissue,...). :D 

I love people sneezing loosely into their hands.  Not close enough to muffle the sound, but close enough for spray to be caught on their fingers.  I'm also a fan of people sneezing into their wrists.  Hands are also good for the purpose of contagion, which I find quite appealing.   (I maght have a slight thing for hands... *awkward laugh*) 

I'm not a fan at all of the elbow sneeze (probably a generational thing.)  My favorite is the fist to mouth, slightly raised finger under the nose.

I love people sneezing loosely into their hands.  Not close enough to muffle the sound, but close enough for spray to be caught on their fingers.  I'm also a fan of people sneezing into their wrists.  Hands are also good for the purpose of contagion, which I find quite appealing.   (I maght have a slight thing for hands... *awkward laugh*) 

• 2 weeks later...