Sneeze Fetish Forum

Attractive or not - Cough Sneezes?

valentina13

Hey everybody

Winter is around us and more people are sneezing from colds. I would like to ask what do you think about sneezes that sounding like a cough.

In my opinion it is really disappointing when I just imagined a cute , or attractive sneeze for someone i havent heard sneezing before. And finally I cant decide was it a sneeze or just a cough?

But still I bless everybody :-)

Oh my god, least favorite kind of sneeze ever!! I'd take a sneeze that sounds like a dry cough over a sneeze that sounds like a wet cough, but if I got to choose I'd always pick neither!! I especially hate when you can't even tell if it's a sneeze or not.

Sorry to make the most negative post in the world but it's just how... I feel!

I entirely agree; a sneeze is a wonderful, magical thing  and there should be many more of them, of course.  But a cough is just a cough, and while any sneeze is better than none, why can people not make the tiny effort it takes to make their sneezes sound properly sneezy?   All they have to do is just slightly close their teeth so that the cough turns into a lovely SHOOO!.  Is it really too much to ask?

Hurr, my ex did that - well, does that, I suppose - ALL THE TIME. And then I'd ask, "Was that...?" or I'd utter a very tentative "Bless you...?" and he'd smile and say "cough, sorry." WELL FUCK. :P

So no. I'm afraid I'm violently opposed to sneezes that sound like coughs. 

I'm not a fan of them either.

If I had a cough fetish, it would be a bonus if a sneeze sounded like a cough. However, I'd much rather that someone had a cough that sounded like a sneeze (a more "conventional" sneeze, not a cough-sneeze) :awesum:

:joal:

Well I'm following the herd in declaring my dislike for 'cough sneezes'. I don't see the point. I love the drawn out or squelchy or harsh or deep sound of a proper sneeze. Ones that sound like a cough don't qualify in my opinion.

I dislike them too. I used to work with a woman who admitted that she had cough like sneezes and told me once, "I love to keep my dates guessing whether I sneezed or coughed". Not nice

I honestly don't pay any special attention to them. To the point where I'm not even sure I've ever heard some sneeze like this. I probably have but since it's the sane for me it hasn't stuck in my head as either a positive or a negative thing.

StaraiRoalanstjay

You've just reminded me of something that happened to me YEARS ago that I'd somehow forgotten about.

I was at my youth club (Yes, that's how long ago it was) and I was playing a game with a few of my friends and one of the youth workers (Who I will refer to as S for the purposes of this). We were really into the game, when suddenly S either coughed or sneezed. I wasn't actually looking at him at the time, but I looked around to see him taking his hand away from his mouth. I genuinely couldn't tell if it was a sneeze or a cough, so I didn't bless him incase it was the latter. Then, about 5 minutes later, the same thing happened, but he started to have a coughing fit immediately afterwards. I was sat next to him so I gave him a pat on the back and asked if he was ok, to which he replied: "Yep, just a bit of a tickle," which of course could've been taken both ways in terms of a cough or a sneeze. Then he got up and said: "I'm just going to get some water, I'll be back in a second." Then, later on in the evening, he had some more cough/sneezes and I told him that I thought he was coming down with something (Because 12 year old me had no mouth filter whatsoever) and he smiled and said: "I think you might be right," and then he referred to me as 'Dr [my first name]' which made me feel all gooey and weird inside. Also, I ended up writing a really (and I mean REALLY) cringy fetish story about the whole experience afterwards (which also had zombies in it. Yeah, I was an odd kid.) 

Also, in answer to your question: Attractive.

Definitely not a fan. I always say that if I have to question whether or not it was a sneeze, then it wasn't a very good one. And to me, coughlike sneezes just aren't desirable. Nope. 

If i cant tell whether it's a sneeze or a cough, or is a single sneeze that sounds kinda like a cough, I agree it is disappointing especially if you havent heard them sneeze before!

Coughing is a total turn off for me, HOWEVER this one guy at my school used to sneeze in rapid fire/multiples of around 10 "cough like sneezes" and it was amazing. Maybe because they were so obviously sneezes due to the sheer number of them in a row, and so quickly. 

I guess it really depends on the situation and if you can differentiate between the two!

On 12/21/2016 at 2:56 AM, paris5 said:

If i cant tell whether it's a sneeze or a cough, or is a single sneeze that sounds kinda like a cough, I agree it is disappointing especially if you havent heard them sneeze before!

Coughing is a total turn off for me, HOWEVER this one guy at my school used to sneeze in rapid fire/multiples of around 10 "cough like sneezes" and it was amazing. Maybe because they were so obviously sneezes due to the sheer number of them in a row, and so quickly. 

I guess it really depends on the situation and if you can differentiate between the two!

You basically said what I was gonna say. I can only deal with them if they are rapid fire/multiples. I also hate when people have those croupy sneezes that sound like barks. 

Definitely not a fan of cough-like sneezes. I like my sneezes to be very much unmistakable for what they are, with all parts vocalized - build-up and release! 

Well, I really hate cough-sneezes. I had a music lesson over Skype the other day, and my instructor seemed slightly ill. At one point when I was playing a song and looking up at her, she turned her head and seemed to sneeze, but it sounded like a cough. I wasn't sure which it was, and I didn't want to say "Bless you" if it was a cough (that would be so embarrassing for me, especially since I don't usually bless others), so I just ignored it and continued on, thinking to myself, "Was that a sneeze?" :( I probably should've blessed her just in case, though. Cause now I really don't know if it was a cough or a sneeze, and I'm not going to see her for a couple weeks cause of busy Christmas stuff. AUUUGHHH! :dead: 

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

For me it depends on: Normally I don't like it. If there's for example an actor I really, really would like to see sneeze and it never happened before I'd prefer a cough-sneeze better than noting (but it's only second choice) :rolleyes: