Sneeze Fetish Forum

Youtube user Sneezo?

Watercolor Daydreams

A loooong time ago (and by that I mean at least 4 years ago :P ) I remember finding a youtuber named Sneezo who made some amazing videos. I can't seem to find her anymore though. Does anyone know if she deleted her channel, and if she did does anybody know if she uploaded her content elsewhere?

• 2 years later...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8tZjJJ_33Y0&list=FLuScKCHKX5hs9Yquywa2eng&index=12

I think this is her (at least that's what a comment says)

sneezoo was very clear - no more videos, no more sharing, no more posting, no more asking - I believe she put a massive post on here somewhere begging us not to bother her as its effecting her mental health - quite rightly lets honour it!

14 minutes ago, cprlaw08 said:

sneezoo was very clear - no more videos, no more sharing, no more posting, no more asking

No more Latin, no more French, no more sitting on the old school bench.

Seriously- I grew up in a pre-internet time. I hope this is a lesson to young people now that putting part of your life out online in public is something you should never do hastily.

20 minutes ago, Heathcliff said:

No more Latin, no more French, no more sitting on the old school bench.

Seriously- I grew up in a pre-internet time. I hope this is a lesson to young people now that putting part of your life out online in public is something you should never do hastily.

I believe she wasn't even 16 when she posted those videos and yes deeply regrets it as they keep coming back to haunt her - nothing on the internet ever dies! once its out there, its out there!

4 hours ago, cprlaw08 said:

sneezoo was very clear - no more videos, no more sharing, no more posting, no more asking - I believe she put a massive post on here somewhere begging us not to bother her as its effecting her mental health - quite rightly lets honour it!

^this.

8 hours ago, cprlaw08 said:

I believe she wasn't even 16 when she posted those videos and yes deeply regrets it as they keep coming back to haunt her - nothing on the internet ever dies! once its out there, its out there!

That's upsetting. Yes, let's allow these videos to die.