Sneeze Fetish Forum

Reaction Time

SneezeFan2312

Should I be studying for my exam tomorrow morning? Probably, but I happened upon this sneeze from YouTuber Tal Fishman (Reaction Time) in one of his recent videos. You can see him trying to fight off the sneeze starting at 0:24 with the actual sneeze being at about 0:30. Enjoy! 

4 hours ago, SneezeFan2312 said:

Should I be studying for my exam tomorrow morning? Probably, but I happened upon this sneeze from YouTuber Tal Fishman (Reaction Time) in one of his recent videos. You can see him trying to fight off the sneeze starting at 0:24 with the actual sneeze being at about 0:30. Enjoy! 

Also, at 5:55 there is some sneeze talk, haha.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON"T KNOW HOW LONG I"VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 YOUR MY FAVORITE PERSON AT THE MOMENT!!!!!!!!

AFGHJDKFHKFJJJJNJGOLJKIHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for that, my love for Tal and sneezes have got the best of me!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ahh thank you for this! He's honestly my favorite and the way he sneezes is just :inlove:

• 1 month later...

No actual sneezing, but he talks about sneezing with your eyes open at about 6:10 :sad:

• 1 month later...

Tal, Michael and Anthony were reacting to none edited videos from Michael's channel and there were three sneezes from Michael at like 2:00 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It’s been a while but Tal finally sneezed again!!! At about 1:46 he says he has to sneeze and then a few seconds later he does

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is a old video from the beginning of July but Micheal sneezes once here a few seconds after 7:35

• 2 months later...

I love Tal!!! I just realized as I was scrolling through these that I’ve accidentally been watching the entire video😂 oops, well so much for studying🤷‍♀️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...