Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jim Chapman

sneezingbeauty

GUYS. this isn't normal. I swear to god i'm psychic and it's creeping me the fuck out. the amount of times i have hoped for/predicted a sneeze in a video and it happened. As soon as the video started i was imagining Jim sneezing multiple times and being blessed by Zoe, 4 minutes in and it happens! Don't know if this happens to anyone else but i suppose its a good thing right? anyways, here's the link:

at 4:10 :) 

EDIT: k this really isn't right. was thinking "what if Zoe sneezes as well? nah thats unlikely, surely Jim would bless her since she did to him though" Was thinking that if she did, she would comment on the fact that she only sneezes once compared to Jim. er... 10:40? Honestly sounds like i'm making it up but i'm not :laugh: maybe i just have a crazy imagination who knows

Edited by sneezingbeauty

That's pretty awesome - I love how she blesses him after every sneeze.

56 minutes ago, sneezingbeauty said:

I swear to god i'm psychic and it's creeping me the fuck out. the amount of times i have hoped for/predicted a sneeze in a video and it happened.

Given how many times most of us hope for/imagine this kind of thing, it's bound to happen occasionally (law of averages and all that). Sorry to be the voice of cold logic, but I don't think that makes you psychic :P 

It's always amazing when it happens though!

:joal:

It has only ever happened to me once but I will never forget it.

This was about 15 years ago; It was a TV programme about the double Olympic Gold medalist from the UK, Kelly Holmes. It was a fly on the wall thing about her training etc.  During one sequence she was sitting in a chair lamenting about her injuries and I had this very strong feeling she was going to sneeze, so strong that I said the words 'She's going to sneeze' (I was alone) and she did... 4 times! It was freaky, but unfortunately it never happened to me again and it remains a strange and isolated incident.

Oh my gosh, I am such a sucker for people who announce their sneezes and then monitor the progress. His breathy, "It's coming-.." declaration is ADORABLE. And how the last one took a bit more time to come out was also friggin' precious. UGH, AMAZING. I've watched this several times and probably will watch it several more. Wonderful find, sneezingbeauty!

(Also, little doggies wrestling in the background?! <3 <3 <3 SO CUTE)

2 hours ago, BlackScatter said:

Oh my gosh, I am such a sucker for people who announce their sneezes and then monitor the progress. His breathy, "It's coming-.." declaration is ADORABLE. And how the last one took a bit more time to come out was also friggin' precious. UGH, AMAZING. I've watched this several times and probably will watch it several more. Wonderful find, sneezingbeauty!

(Also, little doggies wrestling in the background?! <3 <3 <3 SO CUTE)

I know right?!? putting aside the "wow look at me i'm psychic' nonsense lol, the sneezes were super cute! I love the little 'i'm gunnu sneeze' because it wasn't attention seeking if you get what i mean, more of a warning. I have watched this clip so many times today and it is probably one of my favourites :)