Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ducktales Reboot + David Tennant

Seniorstatus14

Hey y'all! I don't know if any of y'all used to watch the series "Ducktales" I used to watch reruns of it when I was younger seeing as it came out before I was born, but I loved the show and there's apparently a reboot of it coming Summer 2017. Not only that but DAVID TENNANT is in it! And not just in it but he helps SING the theme song! 

Here's a video of the awesomeness!

I.... think you might have meant to type "Ducktales" rather than "Dicktales" in your topic title...? :lol: 

And yes, I was a vivid fan back when I was a kid. Not sure I'd like a reboot though... too many fond childhood memories in danger of being ruined. :huh: 

46 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I.... think you might have meant to type "Ducktales" rather than "Dicktales" in your topic title...? :lol: 

And yes, I was a vivid fan back when I was a kid. Not sure I'd like a reboot though... too many fond childhood memories in danger of being ruined. :huh: 

As totally hilarious as the typo was, I've gone ahead and fixed it :lol:

I used to LOVE the whole block of Disney shows....Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, and Tailspin! I'm skeptical of a reboot too, though. Still, it's an epically good cast so I hope it turns out well! :D 

I never actually watched the show, but I really liked the theme song!! I love Kate Micucci and Ben Schwartz (and I think I love when people all sing together casually in a promo-collab a like this? I know it's a really specific thing to like, but I do) so I might check it out for the first time when it's released!

P.S. oh my god, I wish you would have left it up as "dicktales"!!! really good

As much as I adore the ducktales im with Dusty. A reboot may break too many fond childhood memories... that being said I'm still gonna watch it CUZ DAVID TENNANT!!!!!!!! 

((OMG I nearly combusted when he giggled at his own singing abilities. That man is not playing fair!!))

2 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Yeah, that's kind of how I feel, too. Duck Tales was my absolute FAVORITE show when I was a kid. (I even have all the DVD's, and now I've got my daughter loving the show, too.) And I'll admit, I'm kind of a remake/reboot snob, so I'm reaaaally protective and picky about how reboots of my favorite shows are handled. :nonono: So, I guess we'll see...

(And I have no clue who David Tennant is, but seeming that everyone is really excited over him being in this, I'll take that as a good sign :thumbsup2:)

11 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Oh my goodness, y'all, I'm so sorry ? 

As many of y'all pointed out I had a typo in my title. That's what I get for trying to post something real fast on my phone before going to bed after a long work week. Whoops! Thanks Dusty15 for correcting it!

2 minutes ago, Seniorstatus14 said:

Oh my goodness, y'all, I'm so sorry ? 

Don't worry, I can only speak for myself, obviously, but I got a good laugh out of it! :yay: