Sneeze Fetish Forum

Music teacher sneezes

murphy dee

So I work the front desk at a music school and of course since all these people work primarily with kids, illness is bound to make the rounds through the teachers.

I was warned about one of the guitar teachers by the front desk girl I was replacing.  She said he was a flirt and a total charmer, and it's true.  Especially today.  He's probably about 26 or 27, 5'8" with black hair and tan skin (I think he's Argentinian) and a cute smile and nice taste in sweaters.  Today he was wearing this charcoal number with thick black buttons.  He's just really friggin adorable.

I was sitting at the computer when I heard his door click open and he suddenly appeared right in front of my desk.  Sometimes the teachers have requests of me mid-lesson (mostly asking me to make copies of pages from a music book), so I looked up to give him my attention, and he grinned at me sort of apologetically and said, "Sorry, I just really have to sneeze."  He barely got the whole word out before his face got The Look and stopped him in his tracks.  Turning from me, he muffled two short sneezes into the sleeve of his sweater.  "Httchoo!  Htkchhoo!"  I probably had the dumbest smile on my face, and when he met my eyes again he sort of laughed tiredly and said, "Phew, there we go" and went back into his classroom.  I was really happy no one else was in the lobby because I just had to take a moment or two to collect myself.

I love my job.  B)

2 hours ago, Mwsapphire said:

Nice! Bu why did he need to leave the room to sneeze?

My best guess is that he didn't want to sneeze right in front of his student.  The lesson rooms are pretty close quarters.  Maybe he's getting sick and wanted to keep the risk of contagion to a minimum?  No matter the reason, I'm so glad he did.

Wow, lucky you! That sounds so great! I love if you think someone's gonna talk to you (perfect excuse to look right at their face) and then they're just about to sneeze and even announce it! Lovely :heart:

• 4 weeks later...

Beautiful ob! The thing is, this is crazy how much he sounds like my music teacher, lol! However, I've not heard him sneeze (though I wish I did, and I'm hoping I do soon), and that's also a bit of a different situation since the door doesn't click open. Now I'm wondering greatly how he'd sneeze...I hope it happens soon!

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
On 12/19/2016 at 2:01 PM, Red said:

Wow, lucky you! That sounds so great! I love if you think someone's gonna talk to you (perfect excuse to look right at their face) and then they're just about to sneeze and even announce it! Lovely :heart:

Yup!  I agree!