Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze talk (f)

htkid1

I have a female colleague who is tall, slim, graceful and girl next door pretty. She's a friend and as such I feel a bit guilty loving her sneeze so much. It is so loud and intense and full and almost masculine in its sound, which always seems strange coming from such a feminine woman. Anyway, yesterday she told me that she was coming down with a cold and had been sneezing her head off. I sadly didn't witness any sneezes but she spent the day with her face buried in a  tissue which really had me on edge as her huge muffled sneezes are my absolute favourite. I only usually enjoy strangers sneezing but she seems to be an exception!

Sadly, my work has shut for the holidays now and so I won't get to witness any of the immense sneezes. Still, I have my imagination!!

7 hours ago, Hankysneeze said:

She sounds amazing ? 

Hankysneeze, there are only two RL women whose sneezes I have ever imagined and enjoyed when they are not there and she is one of them. She is indeed amazing!

On 12/22/2016 at 7:10 AM, htkid1 said:

It is so loud and intense and full and almost masculine in its sound, which always seems strange coming from such a feminine woman.

Oh wow - I love it when feminine woman have a really unexpectedly loud and masculine sneeze. Not quite sure why but it is incredibly hot :blushing: 

Although brief, this observation definitely has the 'X' factor.  

Addictions come in all shapes and sizes; feminine women with heavyweight sneezes happens to be mine.

Edited by haymaker
On 22/12/2016 at 5:28 PM, htkid1 said:

Hankysneeze, there are only two RL women whose sneezes I have ever imagined and enjoyed when they are not there and she is one of them. She is indeed amazing!

Wow she must be awesome then ?