Sneeze Fetish Forum

The "Please sneeze!" Moment

I love Alan Rickman

Has anyone ever had that time where you were either talking to someone you admire (whether it's their attractiveness and/or they're just your role model) in real life, over Skype, or just watching a video on YouTube, and that person's nose is itchy for some reason (which they show by rubbing it/sniffling/etc) and you desperately think to yourself, "Please sneeze!!!" Or something on that track? Right now I'm thinking about my upcoming music lesson with my inspiration for the instrument, and it's going to be longer than usual. She's also been seeming slightly ill in videos. The thoughts going through my head are as follows:

-I hope this goes well

-I hope she sneezes...

-What should I ask her?

-Man, wouldn't it be awesome if she sneezed during the lesson?

-Is this going to be weekly or only once?

-This better be weekly...

-What will she think of my playing?

-I hope I don't mess up. That'd be embarrassing.

-This will be awesome!

-It would be even cooler if she sneezed.

-Why do I keep thinking about if she will sneeze?

-Well she has seemed ill recently...

-I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't sneeze, but I would like if she did

-I should start a topic about this on Sneeze Fetish Forum. *hops onto the site and starts writing this*

-I know this is going to be fun, so I hope it goes by slowly so I can savor it.

-What happens if she cancels last second?

-Okay, breathe. Don't freak out when you see her. Be calm.

Am I the only one like this? :lol:

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

No you're not the only one. I think about certain women I work with and when they sniffle or they quickly rub their nose, I hope that a sneeze will come in the near future

That's exactly what I'm thinking very often. If know I'm going to visit a lection or a course or when I'm going to work and I know there's someone I find attractive I'm always thinking "Hm, it would be nice if... would sneeze" :blush: In my opinion that's normal. A lot of people without this fetish are thinking about similar things (It would be nice if... would wear this sexy dress/ this parfume again/ would look at me with this sweet eyes/... ). 

22 hours ago, Red said:

In my opinion that's normal. A lot of people without this fetish are thinking about similar things (It would be nice if... would wear this sexy dress/ this parfume again/ would look at me with this sweet eyes/... ). 

Oh, that's a really good point!

You're definitely not alone!!! I love your list of questions/inner comments (especially the "it would be even cooler if she sneezed"...). I think that what I like about sneezing is that it's often unpredictable (you can't know when someone is going to sneeze, it can happen any time and that's what makes it so interesting!!!), so I'm looking out for any pre-sneeze clue and inevitably the next question is "is (s)he going to sneeze?"... :rolleyes:

16 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

You're definitely not alone!!! I love your list of questions/inner comments (especially the "it would be even cooler if she sneezed"...). I think that what I like about sneezing is that it's often unpredictable (you can't know when someone is going to sneeze, it can happen any time and that's what makes it so interesting!!!), so I'm looking out for any pre-sneeze clue and inevitably the next question is "is (s)he going to sneeze?"... :rolleyes:

Well, I did have my lesson recently, and she sounded just the slightest bit hoarse. At one point when I was looking up while playing, I could tell she was paying attention a lot to make sure I was doing everything well, and her (beautiful) nose was scrunched up a bit, and her eyes were squinted. She didn't sneeze, but she did cough at one point. I'm a very slight cough fetishist as well depending on the situation (if it seems like a cough but I think it might be a sneeze, I hate it, but otherwise I usually really like it if it isn't too constant. If it's really constant, it'll just start getting annoying, so I like one or two the best) so I was fine with that. I'm taking lessons with her every week, so hopefully at some point (whether she's ill or not), I'll be able to see her sneeze.

• 5 weeks later...

I just now had this moment!!!! I was talking on the phone last night to with my closest male friend, and he sounded congested so I asked if he was okay, and he said he was sick yesterday, but that it was just a slight cold and he was feeling better. Still, I was like, please sneeze!!! Lol!

And I got off the phone with him again today, and he coughed a few times during the hour long call, and still sounded stuffy, but I was too chicken to ask him how he was feeling, ugh!!! :byetele:

When my boyfriend mentioned that he thought he was getting sick...

Granted, I got constant nose blowing, sniffliness, and maybe a slight fever, but he didn't sneeze ONCE.

I'm still waiting xD

It's very encouraging to hear I'm not the only one this has happened to and lots of people join me in this situation. :lol: My last lesson with her (which was also longer than usual, and it's going to continue that way, so yippee! A little more of a likelihood for a sneeze!) had her very sniffly and congested, but still NO SNEEZE. Also, recently she mentioned in an email conversation that she lost her voice from a cold, so I'm really hoping that my next lesson will contain a sneeze (hopefully). Fingers crossed on that and that she gets her voice back soon. Also, I kinda hope she gets healthy again (secretly not before my lesson, though, and I feel kind of guilty saying that...just that she's still got sinus problems by then, not anything horrible :blush:) cause she seems pretty miserable based on what I've heard...

• 4 weeks later...

My crush (who sits across from me right now) rubs his nose a LOT sometimes. And I'm always thinking, "Please sneeze. Or just be sick. Both, preferably..." Nope. And before that, (when he was, oh, on the other side of the room) he kept coughing 'cause he was sick, but he didn't really sneeze much. It was sad but he was also still sick.

Also when a character in a TV show says, "I think I'm coming down with something," and I get all excited, annnd he never sneezes and almost dies. Stuffy voice for a little bit though.