Sneeze Fetish Forum

Reallifecam - Michelle, bad cough/cold

Enrique78

On the voyeur website reallifecam.com right now, there's a girl named Michelle, with a bad cold and cough. Michelle is a tallish blonde with a medium thick build. She's lying on her bed, dressed in this plush full-body hooded robe thing. She has the sniffles and keeps trying to feel her own cheeks for fever. Each time that she laughs, she has an episode of deep coughing. One of Michelle's roommates, Danaya (who is blonde, a bit shorter and skinnier, but also a bit more plain) is keeping Michelle company in her room. I keep thinking that Danaya is going to reach over and feel Michelle's forehead or maybe rub her back during some coughing, but Danaya is keeping her distance, sitting on the opposite corner of the bed. Danaya has some mild sniffles but no coughing and she certainly doesn't seem run-down like Michelle does.

It's interesting stuff. A little window into all of the things that happen in regular people's lives, including getting sick sometimes. I think there are a few cam capture websites and there are some videos online, but honestly I think they probably run afoul of copyright restrictions.

Archived