Sneeze Fetish Forum

I think I'm getting a cold

MyOwnPrivateSFC

I don't usually post stuff like this, because I live in the land of denial, always trying to pretend I'' fine, as though if I pretend I don't know what's coming, it won't hit, but...

I'm pretty sure I'm getting a cold. My throat felt thick and weird yesterday, I've been sniffly all day today, and...I have not stopped sneezing for more than an hour or so, all in stifled singles. (I usually only sneeze a few times a day, and nearly always in doubles; it's only when I'm sick that my body seems to mix it up, single, doubles, and--occasionally--triples.)

I don't wanna be sick for New Year's! :bawl:

being sick around the holidays is the worst! your description was lovely though. :blush:

the best way to get better quickly i've found is to consume lots of warm liquids. i hope you get to be feeling better!

Thanks, heyyy. I plan to try warm liquids in the morning. Right now, I just want to sleep,...except I'm too stuffed up to lie down. :(

2 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

I don't usually post stuff like this, because I live in the land of denial, always trying to pretend I'' fine

Hi there from another long-time resident of the Land of Denial :D Sometimes I feel I deny having a cold for so long that it just means I prolong it and feel rough for longer... 

Hope you feel better for New Year :)