Sneeze Fetish Forum

New

Woodsie

Just wanted to say hi.  My amazing girlfriend took a risk and told me about her fetish (she was so afraid).  And I'm loving every second exploring with her.  I don't know much but it feels amazing to induce for her.  The release for a strong sneeze and being about to kiss her right awards is amazing.  I've always been ashamed of sneezing in public. With her and I can let go has really opened me eyes.

best thing she ever did was let me in close.

Aww, this is so sweet! She sounds like a lucky girl indeed. Thank you for being so open-minded, and welcome! Is your girlfriend a member here too?

21 minutes ago, AnonyMouse said:

Aww, this is so sweet! She sounds like a lucky girl indeed. Thank you for being so open-minded, and welcome! Is your girlfriend a member here too?

She is a member.  I feel like the lucky one.  I tried looking up more info about the fetish but wasn't as easy as I thought it might be, I want her to explore everything she has ever desired but was too afraid to ask.  She's amazing and deserves to be happy.

It's great that you are supporting your partner in this way. We have a few other members who are here for that same reason.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

It's great having new members, and we are sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, please find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature at the top of the page.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

Joal

:joal:

4 hours ago, Woodsie said:

Just wanted to say hi.  My amazing girlfriend took a risk and told me about her fetish (she was so afraid).  And I'm loving every second exploring with her.  I don't know much but it feels amazing to induce for her.  The release for a strong sneeze and being about to kiss her right awards is amazing.  I've always been ashamed of sneezing in public. With her and I can let go has really opened me eyes.

best thing she ever did was let me in close.

You're seriously incredible

• 2 weeks later...