Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jon Snow Drabbles (M) –– Secret Santa for VividBubbles!

Watercolor Daydreams

Hey VividBubbles! I'm so sorry for the lateness, I'm totally lame. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and won't be too bothered by the delay of your Secret Santa gift this year!!

I wrote you two Jon Snow drabbles from Game of Thrones. I haven't watched Game of Thrones in a while but I was really into it about a year ago, so I drew on my memories of that. Here's the first one; the second one will be up by tomorrow night. Enjoy!!!!!! And again, happy holidays. :)

Drabble 1: Not Fooling Anyone

Fandom: Game of Thrones

Character: Jon Snow, M

Timing: Season 2, just after Ygritte brings Jon to the Wildling camp.

Word Count: 748

Jon had been in the Wildling camp for a few days now, and he still didn’t feel any better. The illness hadn’t shown any improvement. His head was pounding and his throat felt unbelievably scratchy. Sitting in the corner of the Lord of Bones’ den, he stared as Ygritte poked at the fire between them, trying to keep it alive.

Hshh! Htchhhh!” He suddenly bent forward and sneezed wetly, blushing at the resulting spray. Ygritte, who was sitting in the corner, looked over at him and laughed shortly.

“When’re ye gonna stop that?” she asked, lip curling in a defiant sneer.

“Stop what?” asked Jon, sniffling as he straightened up. 

“The act yer puttin’ on. It’s not foolin’ me.”

“What act?” he spat, aggravated. “I’m not faking anythin.” His nose twitched, and he turned away to muffle another “Htschhh!” into his cupped hands.

“I know yer just fakin’ it,” she said, almost teasingly. She looked into his eyes defiantly. “Tryin’ to get out of workin’, are ye? Tryin’ not to do yer fair share as a prisoner?”

“What?” Jon laughed shortly, which sent him into a brief fit of dry coughs. He cleared his throat, wincing at the resulting pain. “In case you hadn’t noticed, I’ve been working plenty around the camp.”

Ygritte scoffed.

“Sure ye have. Ye already think yer Stark blood makes ye special. Keeps ye from having to do the hard stuff.” She spat. “I knew ye were liars and cheats beyond the wall, but I never pegged ye for lazy.”

Jon would’ve responded, had his until-now relatively dull headache not suddenly escalated in intensity. He placed his hands on the side of his head and uttered a moan, trying to make it as quiet as he could. Ygritte scoffed again.

“Interestin’ timing, Crow. The minute I start insultin’ ye, instead of standin’ up for yerself like a real man, ye become too sick to respond.”

Jon didn’t answer, still concentrating on minimizing the throbbing pain in his temples by applying more pressure to them.

“Would you please stop talking for five minutes?” he managed to retort. He let out a breath of relief as the headache began to subside slightly. Ygritte, meanwhile, looked slightly taken aback at Jon’s request for her to shut up.

“Who am I kiddin’. If yer willing to take an oath like the one ye Crows take it’s no surprise yer all sissies.”

Jon turned red at her mention of their earlier conversation, where he’d told her of the Night’s Watch oath not to take any women or father any children.

Heh…” With the best possible timing it could have had, the tickle returned in Jon’s nose. He rubbed desperately at it.

“Yer still not going to say anything to defend yourself?” asked Ygritte, putting down the stick she was using to tend to the fire. “Ye gonna stay mute like a stupid child? Hah?”

Jon sniffled, only making the tickle worse. Having no other choice, he gave into the irritation, nestling his face into his furs as much as he could so as to avoid spraying the air again.

Hgnxt! Hgnxxt! Huh…” The stifling wasn’t helping, so Jon let his sneezes rip through him, trying to ignore the growing dampness on the collar of his jacket. “Hshhh! Hiitsschhhh!! Hehh…Htschhh-uh!

Sniffling as he recovered, Ygritte suddenly stood up and walked over to where Jon was sitting. She kneeled down in front of him abruptly.

“What?” asked Jon hoarsely. “You gonna spank me for not responding to your childish questions?”

As Jon braced himself for another contemptuous quip from Ygritte, or for her to try to swing at him, Ygritte removed her glove and roughly placed her hand on Jon’s forehead. Taken aback by his surprise at the nature of Ygritte’s gesture, Jon didn’t say anything.

As Ygritte removed her hand and put her glove back on, she motioned towards the fire.

“Get closer to the fire, Jon Snow.”

Jon, a bit confused at her display of somewhat concern, sluggishly moved closer to the fire and lay on his side. He coughed a little, making a face at his audible congestion.

Ygritte briefly tended to the fire again before saying,

“Ye should get some rest, Crow.” She kept her eyes on the fire. Jon smiled in an almost teasing manner.

“I’ll try.” Ygritte scowled at his smile, which made him laugh a little. With that, Jon curled in on himself and closed his eyes, soon drifting off into a hazy sleep.

Oh my god, my heart is melting, I can't. That was just too adorable for words. I love that Ygritte doesn't believe him at first and just thinks Jon's faking to be lazy. That's perfectly in-character for the beginning of their relationship. And I love that you wrote Ygritte's dialogue in her accent! It's been so long since she was last on the show that I pretty much forgot what she sounded like until reading this, and I have to say that you got it exactly right.

By the way, you're lateness is totally forgiven! Having to wait a bit extra for this adorable masterpiece was definitely worth it. :heart: 

I can't wait to read the next one!

P.S. This was actually perfect timing! HBO is running a marathon of all of the Game of Thrones episodes right now and it renewed my love for all things GoT but especially Jon Snow. :wub: 

Ahh I'm so sorry!!! I completely forgot to post the second one a few days ago. Here it is!!!!!!

So glad you enjoyed the first one. And again, happy holidays. :)

Drabble 2: Brotherly Love

Fandom: Game of Thrones

Character: Jon Snow, M

Timing: A few months before Season 1

Word Count: 398

“Jon. Jon?”

Jon Snow stared lazily into the fireplace, bleakly tracing the hazy outlines of the flames with his eyes. He tried not to think of how hot he himself felt, or how lethargic he’d felt since he’d woken up that morning.

“Jon, did you hear what I just said?” Jon’s older half-brother, Robb, was peering over at him from where he was sitting by the window. Jon slowly raised his head, but before he could answer was interrupted by a harsh and rather tired-sounding sneeze.

“HTSsh-uhh!” He sniffled congestedly. “Ugh, sorry Robb. No, I…I didn’t hear you.”

“You sound sick, Jon. Perhaps you should be in bed.” Jon coughed roughly, but stood up from the floor where he was sitting, apparently determined to show him that he was fine. Jon always felt so…inadequate compared to his strong, handsome and popular brother. Displaying sickness and weakness while he was sitting there looking so stalwart and perfect would not be ideal.

“M’fine, Robb. Don’t worry. It’s just a bit chilly in here.” Robb looked skeptical.

“You’ve been sitting by the fire all morning. Surely––“

“Heh-TSHHuh! Hegnxhchh!” Jon accidentally interrupted Robb by sneezing twice into a hurriedly-raised clenched fist. Sniffling some more, Jon looked up apologetically at Robb, eyes now watery and bleary.

“Sorry,” he nearly whispered, coughing a bit into his wrist. Robb stood up.

“Come on, Jon. Let’s get you to bed.”

“I told you, I’m fine.” Jon was frustrated now. He was hot and tired, and hated feeling smothered, especially by his older brother. Another tickle snuck up on him, and Jon turned away, fist raised once more as his eyes closed and his eyebrows inched upwards.

“Heh…huh…” Jon grunted, exasperated, as the tickle receded momentarily. Robb smirked.

“Need some help?” he asked gently. Beyond embarrassed, but helpless to respond otherwise, Jon nodded.

“Look outside at the light.” Jon glanced out the window, where the bright sunlight was made brighter by the white snow.

“HEH-tshhuhh! Hetschhih! Huh…huhRSHHHH!” That did it. Robb handed Jon a handkerchief, which Jon reluctantly took and blew his nose loudly in.

“Thanks,” he mumbled. Robb took Jon’s arm and gently led him towards his bedroom.

“Come now. I’ll see if I can get a servant to make you some broth.” And Jon begrudgingly let Robb be his crutch, though quietly admitting to himself that warm broth and rest did sound nice indeed.

Oh, it's totally fine! This adorable little drabble was definitely worth the wait! :wub: Jon was just so insecure and cute! I've always wondered how Jon would've handled being sick while he was still in Winterfell and this is almost exactly what I imagined. Jon is all insecure and trying to hide his weakness, Robb is concerned and understanding. The only thing missing is Theon being a dick and making fun of Jon and Catelyn being a bitch to him. (I wound up liking Catelyn in he end, but the way she treated Jon always grated on my nerves.)

Anyway, you were a great Secret Santa, Watercolor Daydreams! Thank you so much for the adorable drabbles! :) 

Archived