Sneeze Fetish Forum

This Morning At Work (F)

bluelily

Hey guys!

So this morning I arrived to sign in for work at the same time as a few other colleagues, and had to wait a while in the small line of people.

I didn't really take notice of any of them until I noticed that the girl in front of me had a bright pink handkerchief peeking out of her jeans pocket.

I wondered if she was planning on using it anytime soon, but my question was answered as she began to casually pull it out and hold it to her nose. However, the person in front of her had just finished signing in, so she quickly stuffed the handkerchief back into her pocket and grabbed a pen.

But as soon as she finished writing, she let out a powerful sneeze (sounded like "Ha-chiiieew!") that forced her to pull out her handkerchief and hold it to her nose. As she started to walk away, she took a small breath and let out two long, runny-sounding blows, sort of like "Shrrrk! Shrrrk!"

After she blew, she suddenly stopped walking, turned around, and came back to the front desk.

"I just realized I forgot to include a timestamp--sorry about that!" she said to the clerk in a slightly congested voice. She quickly scribbled it in, sniffled loudly, and dashed away.

Anyway, I hope you guys liked that obs!

As much as I love the obvious signs pre-sneeziness, I also equally love people who appear totally calm and composed right until the sneeze(s) strikes. :wub: The handkerchief was a nice touch. I wonder if she was going to sneeze but had enough control to hold it back when it was her turn, or if she just wanted to wipe her nose. Anyways what I'm trying to say is NICE OBS. ???

On 10/01/2017 at 4:20 AM, Luisa39 said:

I'm always surprised -- and delighted -- when I see or hear about relatively young people using handkerchiefs.

Me too! ?

sexyhankysneeze
On 1/10/2017 at 0:29 PM, bluelily said:
Hey guys!

So this morning I arrived to sign in for work at the same time as a few other colleagues, and had to wait a while in the small line of people.

I didn't really take notice of any of them until I noticed that the girl in front of me had a bright pink handkerchief peeking out of her jeans pocket.

I wondered if she was planning on using it anytime soon, but my question was answered as she began to casually pull it out and hold it to her nose. However, the person in front of her had just finished signing in, so she quickly stuffed the handkerchief back into her pocket and grabbed a pen.

But as soon as she finished writing, she let out a powerful sneeze (sounded like "Ha-chiiieew!") that forced her to pull out her handkerchief and hold it to her nose. As she started to walk away, she took a small breath and let out two long, runny-sounding blows, sort of like "Shrrrk! Shrrrk!"

After she blew, she suddenly stopped walking, turned around, and came back to the front desk.

"I just realized I forgot to include a timestamp--sorry about that!" she said to the clerk in a slightly congested voice. She quickly scribbled it in, sniffled loudly, and dashed away.

Anyway, I hope you guys liked that obs!

How would you describe the girl using the handkerchief?

18 hours ago, sexyhankysneeze said:

How would you describe the girl using the handkerchief?

She had long blond hair and a narrow nose; I didn't get to see the front of her for that long so I don't remember her eye color haha. As for what she was wearing, she had on a light green blouse with her jeans.

sexyhankysneeze
23 minutes ago, bluelily said:

She had long blond hair and a narrow nose; I didn't get to see the front of her for that long so I don't remember her eye color haha. As for what she was wearing, she had on a light green blouse with her jeans.

Oh yeah. Rough age?

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 3:03 PM, sexyhankysneeze said:

Oh yeah. Rough age?

Probably her late twenties or early thirties.

Archived