Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergies at the office

StaraiRoalanstjay

StaraiRoalanstjay

Having not written anything in months now due to a load of problems in my life, I thought I'd start again to take my mind off of recent events. And I thought that writing some self-indulgent, fetish-y nonsense would be a great way to start it off :) So, here is a very short story about a lady suffering from hayfever whilst at work. Enjoy!

Rachel rubbed ineffectually at her sore, itchy nose whilst sniffing hard. She had completely run out of tissues, and had started using a large, spotty handkerchief that she kept in her bag for emergencies. The cloth was damp and snotty from all the sneezing and nose blowing she'd already done today. She sniffed again and began dabbing her tickly nostrils, trying desperately to remain presentable and ladylike in front of her coworkers, but it was a fruitless effort. Her allergies were in full swing and nothing would keep them at bay.

"Eh... heh-heh..." She hitched, her nose beginning to tremble. She quickly raised her handkerchief to her face and ducked her head down, cupping the material around her nose with both hands. "HehMMMMPPFFF!!! HEHMMMPPPFFF!!!" She stifled two powerful sneezes, squeezing her eyes shut at both releases. She blew her nose immediately after the second sneeze, trying hard to be as subtle and quiet as possible. She rubbed her sensitive nose, feeling the itchy, almost burning sensation flare again in her nose. She took a sharp breath in, barely managing to get the hanky to her nose. "EHMMMPPPFFF!!!" She sighed as she wiped her dripping nose, the prickly, allergic feeling simply refusing to die down. She sniffled wetly and repeatedly, rubbing her twitching nostrils with her finger. 

StaraiRoalanstjay
10 hours ago, Mwsapphire said:

Oooohhh lovely! Poor lady, I always feel bad when people are embarrassed by allergies </3

I'm glad you liked it!

Archived