Sneeze Fetish Forum

'Radiation Sickness' - Jamison "Junkrat" Fawkes [M, Overwatch]

Red Ring of Death

Sooooo the past few pictures I've shared, I've said they're by a buddy. I dunno how believable that was but I wasn't entirely honest because I'm paranoid and I reeeeeeally wanna keep THIS "persona" separate from my persona outside of the Forum. So I'm trusting you guys to not blow my secret -shhhh-

So yes, I do draw. Maybe I was paranoid that someone would see it and think "wow that sucks" or "heyyyy that style looks like -insert someone I know in real life-" but *I* wouldn't have to be the one to deal with it, I could just say "oh well I'm glad that's not ME, it's my buddy" because as anyone on this site who knows me knows, I'm REALLY bad at conveying "fetish" stuff, especially given how judgemental some people on here can be and-- hokay enough putting myself out there, just take the art.

tumblr_oy1fpdYF0G1sdbdlbo1_1280.png

Aww..poor Junk Rat! He looks miserable and I just want to wrap him in blankets and feed him soup! <3 

I love it! (in a Junkrat voice, since I do believe he says that sometimes)

You made him look... cute. :yay:

Dude, like, if I could do that I'd put it on a big banner and parade down Main Street waving it and shouting.  You've got nothing to worry about and you should be proud to call it your own and claim the praise you rightly deserve is what I'm saying.  It's freaking awesome is what I'm saying.

Archived