Sneeze Fetish Forum

Band drabbles/short stories

Allergydreams

So for awhile I've been meaning to start this thread because I write a lot about bands and what not. So I'll take requests for bands like,

-My chemical romance

-all time low

-panic! At the disco

-Fall out boy

-twenty one pilots

-grreen day

(please leave requests) 

also please feel free to leave your own stories about any band that you like.

leaving it on that I'm going to put my first Drabble now.

Band: All time low

Cause: Sickness

Sickie: Alex

Pairing: Slight jalex but you could pretend it's platonic.

Story:

Rian smiled at the two boys curled up on the sofa. Alex had been recovering from a bad cold, and Jack, being a good friend had cuddled with him the whole time. Rian sighed not wanting to wake the sick boy but knowing Alex needed the drugs.

"Alex, Alex, you need to wake up.'

Here is the completed version!

-------

Rian smiled at the two boys curled up on the sofa. Alex had been recovering from a bad cold, and Jack, being a good friend cuddled with him the whole time. Rian sighed not want to wake Alex, but knowing that the sick boy needed drugs.

"Alex, Alex, you need to wake up." He whispered.

He heard a faint reply but couldn't understand it.

"I have drugs."

"Don't want 'em." Alex whispered horseless before sneezing. "Hutcho! Etcho!"

"Bless. You may not want them but you need them."

"No."

"Yes Alex."

"N-n- Hesho! No."

"If you don't take them than were cancelling the shiw tonight." Rian bribed, though truthfully they'd already canceled the shows for the next three days.

That seemed to catch Alex's attention though and he sat up quickly, resulting in a coughing fit.

"Hey, it's ok." Rian comforted noticing the tears in Alex's eyes.

"I-it hurts." He whimpered.

"I know, I know. If you just take some medicine you can go back to sleep though."

Alex gave a week nod and opened his mouth, gagging at the foul taste, before lying down again.

• 6 months later...

Ahhhhhh an All Time Low Drabble! ATL stuff is a rare thing around the forum these days! I love this! It's so precious! Well done!!

Could you please do a Set It Off fic? I've never seen one and I would really appreciate it if you did.

• 4 months later...

Archived