Sneeze Fetish Forum

Interest in a Victorian-Era fic?

groundcontrol

I don't know the correct spot to put this, so if this isn't correct, do move it :) Exactly what the title says: would I be shoving myself further into obscurity by crafting a late-Victorian era detective fic or would there be any interest whatsoever? Just trying to get a feel haha :) 

Oh my god no of course not! I love the Victorian Age setting. I would absolutely adore any fics set in that time period! 

Hells yes! There's a few historical fics floating around the board, including an Edwardian era one that I co-wrote with Salamander that's pretty long! :)

Wow, you guys!! I wasn't expecting such enthusiasm, but I'm very happy to see it :D The fic in question is on its way!! 

Also 

22 hours ago, Dusty15 said:

Hells yes! There's a few historical fics floating around the board, including an Edwardian era one that I co-wrote with Salamander that's pretty long! :)

What is this Edwardian era fic called so I can search the site for it? I would love to give it a read!

It's called "His Lordship's Gardener" and there's a later piece called "His Lordship's Visit"

19 hours ago, Dusty15 said:

It's called "His Lordship's Gardener" and there's a later piece called "His Lordship's Visit"

Why thank you! I shall give it a read. I'm very excited to see another historical fic :) 

Also, in case those who are interested haven't noticed, the promised Victorian fic is up! It's called "Of Murder and Malady" if you'd like to check it out :) 

Archived