Sneeze Fetish Forum

24Me's Drabbles

24Me

Hello friends! I've decided to start a drabble thread, as I've found that I have much more inspiration to write short stories than I do to write full length ones. As I head into rehearsal season, I'm finding myself with less and less time to write, so I figured short is the way to go. I'm happy to take requests in the form of scenarios or even just one word prompts, so just let me know what you want to see! This will be pretty heavy on fanfiction because it's easier for me to write, but I'm going to do my best to include original characters as well. It really helps me to have some inspiration so please don't feel shy to leave ideas that are of interest to you! You're all some of the most amazing people and I'd love to give back the kindness you've shown me by writing something you're into! The fandoms I'm most familiar with are: 

-Grey's Anatomy(seasons 1 and 2 only)
-Castle
-Bones 
-Criminal Minds and 
-The Big Bang Theory

But I'm happy to try my hand at something else.

As always, feedback is much appreciated and really helps me to stay motivated to write, but I also understand that you have busy lives and can't comment on everything, so no worries either way! 

1.    Counting 

"APSHuh! UCKSHuh! HGGSHuh! ITSCHuh...hhh...hhh..."

"45." 

"Shhh-hhutSCHuh! Up! PSHOO! HANGSCHeeww!"

"48". 

If her streaming eyes could have stayed open long enough, Emily Prentiss would have shot Spencer Reid a withering glare. As it was, all she could do was give him a squint through puffy, swollen lids and sneeze repeatedly. JJ piped up from the side where she was guiding her friend towards the car. 

"Don't talk, Em, just breathe." 

"HEYISH! UTSCHuh! ECKSH!"

"51." Reid's voice was a little too gleeful. 

"Spencer, hush!" JJ snapped. Well, she could make him stop out loud, but he could keep going in his head. 

2.    Barn Aftermath

"hhhhAHYIsh! HHENSCH! AaaITSCHuh!  Hhh...hhhEPSHoo!" Prentiss buried her streaming, itching, burning nose into the scratchy, damp folds of a ragged tissue and sneezed harshly. Three hours after entering a freaking barn, two hours after a  heavy dose of Claritin, an hour after a shower and change of clothes, and she was still sneezing. 

"Ebily, you're a fuckidg idiot." She swore under her breath before doubling over again, the tickle overwhelming her. "IISSHiiew! HANGSCHeeww! ITISHuh!" 

She'd known full well that she was allergic(and severely so) to literally everything in a barn. Dust, mold, dander, the pollen from the feed-it was a recipe for disaster. In an attempt to save her pride, Emily hadn't admitted that to the team, and had walked into the barn with Rossi. Any dignity had gone out the window minutes into the final inspection of the scene, and Hotch had sent her back to the hotel to try to get the nonstop sneezing to ease up. Now, she was sitting on the plane, a itchy-faced, reddened, leaky mess, and STILL sneezing. 

"HATSCHuh! ECKSHyh! HANGSCH!" 

The fit had tapered off, which was the saddest part. She was still sneezing three times in a row every minute, with just enough time to mutter a low curse and take a breath before the next wave of nasal explosions. 

"ATSCHoo! IPSHuh! KYSCH!ACKSH!UCKSHii! Oh, for the love of god!" 

Reid shot her an amused look and passed her a new tissue, which she snatched with frustration to blow her streaming nose. Her eyeliner and mascara had run significantly, leaving rings around her puffy eyes, and it made her usual death stare considerably less frightening. 

"You could have just told him you were allergic." His voice had a smile, and Emily glared at him as long as she could before she had to sneeze again. 

"ANGSCH! HANGSCHEEWW! HISHIEW!!!" 

She groaned, exhausted and so itchy it wasn't even close to funny.

"Shut ub." 

Ohh, this is lovely, and the spellings are awesome! :wub: Prentiss is my second favourite in Criminal Minds, but I've never quite been able to write her character myself. Well done! :D 

7 minutes ago, 24Me said:

Well, she could make him stop out loud, but he could keep going in his head. 

This made me laugh. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, 24Me said:

Prentiss buried her streaming, itching, burning nose into the scratchy, damp folds of a ragged tissue and sneezed harshly. Three hours after entering a freaking barn, two hours after a  heavy dose of Claritin, an hour after a shower and change of clothes, and she was still sneezing. 

Oh yes please, that's the way I like it! :naughty: 

On 1/20/2017 at 10:49 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

Ohh, this is lovely, and the spellings are awesome! :wub: 

Thank you so, so much! I'm so flattered, especially since this is coming from you! 

On 1/20/2017 at 7:09 PM, Melody said:

Yesss 24me!! SO excited for this! Love the drabbles so far :heart: 

Oh my goodness, you're the sweetest! I really appreciated it! 

6 hours ago, crazygirl22 said:

I love this first story!!! Hope there will be many more.:D

Thank you so much! I'm trying to post as often as I can! 

3.   This was a mistake...

I know this is far longer than a drabble should be, I'm so sorry! 

Alex Blake was not a fan of sneezing. She hated it-the noise, the mess, the utter lack of control, and the negative attention it brought. However, at this moment, she would give anything for this stupid sneeze to come out instead of tantalizing her, dancing just beyond her reach. 

"Hehhh...hhhhh....ugh!" She rubbed the  burning appendage roughly with her fist, eyes half closed as the tickle overwhelmed her. For the last few minutes, the sneeze had stayed stuck. This was very unusual for her. Typically, she either wasn't sneezing at all, or she was sneezing freaking non-stop. Stuck sneezes were usually not an issue, but now that the whole team was on a plane and watching her make a fool of herself, of course the sneeze wouldn't come. 

"You alright Alex?" JJ asked, her voice kind. 

"F-hhh-ine..." She hitched out, trying not to snap. Hotch shot her an amused glance that she missed due to her eyes being screwed shut as she fanned her face. 

"Can I do anything to help?" Prentiss. Blake would give ANYTHING to sneeze at the moment. The tickle was incessant and absolutely torturous. 

"Do you h-hhhave perfume?" She asked. JJ shot her an alarmed look. 

"That is a bad, BAD idea!" Well, yeah, it was, but this was killing her. She needed to sneeze and she needed to sneeze now. 

"JJ, it's been st-hhh-hhhh...hehh...for the love of God...it's been stuck for like, t-ten minutes now-"

"Seven minutes, and fifty two seconds." Reid chirped. 

"Seriously? You've been timing this?" Prentiss laughed. Reid grinned, though it looked more like a smirk. 

"Morgan and I have a bet going." 

"Whoa! Dude! Not cool!" Morgan cried, crossing his arms. Blake shot them a watery glare, her eyelids at half mast. 

"Seriously? You're pro-Hhhhh-fiting from m-my misery?"

"Maybe." This time, Reid's voice was guilty. 

"Hehhh...hhh...hHHHH...urgh!" Blake cried as her breath hitched tremendously, but nothing came of it. This had never happened before, and it was hella annoying. "Seriously, do y-y-you h-have perfume?" 

JJ reached into her suitcase and rifled through it until she found her cosmetic case. She always carried the perfume Henry had picked out for her for Christmas two years ago, but hadn't worn it since the day she'd made Blake an allergic mess. Despite her misgivings, she carried it over to her friend. Before handing it to her, she laid out the rules. 

"No spraying! You know once it's on you you're going to be a mess for hours. You get two sniffs. If that doesn't work, well, I'll be shocked." Blake gave a hitchy laugh and took the perfume. 

She didn't even need two sniffs. The second the cap was off, the itch that had been hanging around in her sinuses barreled through her nose, washing through every sensitive cell. She sneezed so violently that she almost dropped the perfume. 

"AATSCHHHHuh! EEISSCHuh! HAAYYIIISHoo! ACKSHIeew! HhhhANGSCHeew!" 

It had been so long since she'd smelled that particular perfume that she'd forgotten just how desperately allergic she was. The tickle was overwhelming and wouldn't be satisfied by any number of sneezes. 

"ETSCHuh! KIISHHHuh! HhhEISHuh! HANSCGHee! AAAISHeew!"   

"This was a mistake..." JJ grumbled, taking the perfume back and walking away. 

I honestly think you killed me with this drabble. :stretcher: Figuratively, of course, but still. I am so happy right now, I'm grinning like a madwoman...! :cryhappy: I want to quote the entire thing, I'll try to stick to my absolute favourite lines, but I loved all of it! :heart: 

16 hours ago, 24Me said:

She needed to sneeze and she needed to sneeze now. 

"JJ, it's been st-hhh-hhhh...hehh...for the love of God...it's been stuck for like, t-ten minutes now-"

This had me purring. :wub: D'aawww, my poor little Blake.

16 hours ago, 24Me said:

You get two sniffs. If that doesn't work, well, I'll be shocked."

:laugh: 

16 hours ago, 24Me said:

The second the cap was off, the itch that had been hanging around in her sinuses barreled through her nose, washing through every sensitive cell. She sneezed so violently that she almost dropped the perfume. 

I love it! Oooh the hell that would have followed had she actually dropped it... :yay: 

On 1/22/2017 at 3:01 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

I honestly think you killed me with this drabble. :stretcher: Figuratively, of course, but still. I am so happy right now, I'm grinning like a madwoman...! :cryhappy: I want to quote the entire thing, I'll try to stick to my absolute favourite lines, but I loved all of it! :heart: 

This had me purring. :wub: D'aawww, my poor little Blake.

:laugh: 

I love it! Oooh the hell that would have followed had she actually dropped it... :yay: 

I'm so glad you enjoyed reading it! You're the best! 

4. Broken pt 1(will be continued in later drabbles) 

Hotch looked up from the file he was reviewing, shocked by the knock on his door. At 9:47pm on a half day, everyone should have been at home. Concern sprouted immediately as he took in JJ's appearance. Her eyes and nose were red and swollen, face pale and lips trembling. He stood and went to her, putting an hand gently on her shoulder, noting the heat radiating through her thin shirt. 

"Jayje...what's wrong?" Aaron asked gently, guiding her inside the door and motioning for her to sit down. She did and buried her face in her hands, body shaking with sobs. He sat next to her and placed a hand on her back. Normally, he wasn't one to touch team members, but he knew this situation called for it. 

It took her a moment to compose herself enough to speak, and she sounded broken when she did. 

"Reid h-hates mbe." Her voice was barely a whisper, a combination of emotion and the cold from hell she'd been fighting for the last several days. 

"JJ....he's angry and hurt, but he doesn't hate you." It was intended to be reassuring, but JJ picked her head up out of her hands and glared fiercely at him. 

"Yes he DOES." She snapped. "You dodn't understand. He-" Her voice cracked and she turned her head, coughing roughly into her elbow. Hotch winced at the sound. As the week progressed, she'd sounded worse and worse, but this was as bad as he'd heard her. It was chesty, liquidy, productive-definitely not a good sign. He rubbed her back gently, feeling the bones beneath his hands that told him she hadn't been eating well. When she turned to look at him again, the fight was gone from her eyes, replaced with complete defeat and despair. 

"He'll ndever forgive mbe, Hotch. All those days of cryindg over Emb...and I coulddn't say a word-" JJ closed her eyes and put her head in her hands, shaking with repressed tears. 

Hotch's heart broke for her. Reid was cold, aloof, and downright mean to JJ. He'd forgiven his boss, but he refused to forgive the woman who had torn herself apart trying to save her team. 

"You did what you had to do."

"But-hhh...hhgsh! Ngsh! HIHngshuh!" Her fevered body spasmed with the three sneezes. They were soft, and tired, and seemed to sap all the strength from her. Hotch felt her forehead with the back of his hand and frowned. 

"He needs time. You did what you had to do. I promise." 

They sat there, JJ dripping tears and sniffing every few moments, for several minutes before Hotch had had enough. She needed to be at home, in bed, not sitting here in his office. 

"Jennifer, I'm going to take you home." She didn't argue, just leaned against him. He could feel the hot tears staining his shoulder.

• 3 months later...

Broken pt 2(preface to part 1) 

The mood was tense in the conference room. JJ and Reid sat at opposite ends of the table, neither one looking at the other, both with closed- but distinctly different -body language. JJ was hunched in on herself, seeming to shrink away from the others in submissive silence, whereas Reid was glowering and angry, his gaze stony as he made notes. The only sound in the conference room was the sound of flipping pages, until JJ coughed. It wasn't loud, more like a little kitten cough, but Reid's head jerked up and he shot her a withering glare. She felt his gaze and looked up before returning to her file, too pale  face flushing. 

For several minutes, she held it in by holding her breath or swallowing, but finally the convulsions couldn't be contained. She coughed again, more urgently this time. 

"That's the seventh time since we've been in here." Reid snapped, tone icy and mean. JJ bit her lip. 

"I'mb sorry." Not a single person spoke. With Hotch in his office making phone calls, and Rossi in the other room, there was not a member of the team firmly on her side. They weren't happy with his words, but they didn't feel they could turn on Reid after what JJ had done to him. 

JJ could feel her eyes burning with tears. She knew she was overreacting, but she hated herself so much for what she'd done and she wished more than anything that it had been her who had been killed, and that it had been for real. She was so lost in thought that she didn't realize a sneeze was brewing until it was almost out of her. 

"Hheh-ANSCGHoo." It was quiet, but Reid shot her a withering look. 

"Sorry, I'mb sorry-" She started, and he rolled his eyes.  JJ fumbled for a tissue to tend to her running nose, but began sniffing to keep the mess inside until she could take care of it. Around sniff five, Spencer pushed back his chair with a loud scrape. 

"Would you STOP?" He asked loudly. The room stopped breathing. "We're trying to work." She couldn't even look at him as she pressed a wrist to her nose before bringing a tissue to it. She had only just started blowing when he jumped again. 

"That's DISGUSTING." 

This time, she couldn't hold back the tears. JJ jumped up and grabbed her file, already beginning to cry as she fled the room. Garcia reached for her, but she shook her head and ran out. 

• 1 month later...

On 6/3/2017 at 6:04 AM, silentdreamer789 said:

Evil Reid! Great fic though - is there more to come in this arc?

Ooh yes, there is definitely more. This plot bunny isn't going anywhere. :)  

Exhausted (Bones; Temperance Brennan) 

Angela knocked gently on the door of her best friend's office, frowning as she jumped.

"Hi Sweetie, how are you?"

"I'm fine." Brennan said, but her voice cracked and she turned her head to cough lightly. When she turned to face her friend again, Angela wore a worried expression. 

"Are you sure? You don't sound good Bren." 

Temperance sighed. In truth, she was currently infected with a rhinovirus. It wasn't dangerous, and she could certainly work. A twinge of guilt hit her as she thought of the person who couldn't anymore-the one who'd loved work almost as much as she did. Tears sprang to her eyes-a physiological response to a flood of chemicals in her brain-and she sniffed before replying. 

"I'm fine, Ang." Unfortunately, the water released from her tear ducts wasn't staying within her eyes. 

"Oh Bren..." The beautiful forensic reconstructionist crossed the room quickly, placing a hand on her friends shoulder. Her furrowed brow contracted further at the heat that came into her palm. "You're running a fever." Temperance wouldn't look at her, resolutely staring at the opposite wall. 

"I'm-" She stopped talking and spun in her chair, delivering a breathy triple into her elbow. "Hhiechskt!-epshuh!-hhhhgshie!" Angela closed her eyes, wishing she could make this better. 

"You're not fine." She spoke over the sound of Brennan blowing her nose. 

"I'm exhausted." Those two words carried the weight of the world. 

Archived