Sneeze Fetish Forum

lillian's Raven Cycle Drabbles

lillian

Hey guys! So I'm still super into The Raven Cycle, and while I haven't gotten around to finishing my Ronan story, I have a few little drabbles that I've done. Warnings for language and alcohol use. Excuse the titles, I'm very bad at them. 

This set starts light and gets heavy ^_^ 

Loud
Gansey (M), Cold

Gansey looked up from the map he was studying, a hand loosely hovering under his nose. His eyes filled with tears behind his glasses as the tickle in his nose teased him.

hh’AHcktSHHUU!!” He sniffled and rubbed his nose. He let out a tired sigh and went back to his map.

“Shut up, Gansey!” Ronan yelled from his room. “You’re so freaking loud!”

“I’m sorry! I can’t help it!” Gansey called back.

“I’m sure you could if you tried!”

Gansey rolled his eyes. He studied the map for a little while longer, his vision growing blurrier with every tired blink.

HUP’TSCHHOOO!!” It sounded hoarse. He cleared his throat, wincing at the uncomfortable soreness that he was sure wasn’t there before.

Ronan’s door opened. Gansey looked up guiltily, eyelashes wet and eyes shiny from the tickle that had lodged itself deep into his sinuses. It didn’t feel like it would be going away anytime soon. Ronan walked over to the desk and dropped a box of tissues next to his friend.

“God bless you. Sounds like you might be getting a cold,” he said gruffly and stalked back to his room.

Gansey smiled to himself as he pulled out a tissue. Ronan’s perpetual anger was definitely a façade.

Accelerate
Adam Parrish (M)
Cold

Ronan pulled up to the garage just as Adam shuffled out. Without looking up, Adam opened the passenger side door and slid into the seat. He shivered slightly. Ronan turned up the heat and hit the accelerator harder than necessary. They sped out of the parking lot and onto the highway.

Adam sniffed and rubbed his nose, the engine oil on his hand leaving a dark smudge. He sniffed harder, and brushed a cuff of his coveralls under his nostrils.

“Come on, Parrish. Just ask for a damn tissue,” Ronan said, popping the glove compartment and pulling out a travel pack. He threw it at Adam and turned his eyes back to the road. Adam finally lifted tired eyes to look at Ronan. Ronan glanced over at him and Adam quickly returned his gaze to the tissues in his lap. He pulled one out and wiped his nose. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Ronan roll his eyes.

An uncomfortable prickle sparked up and spread through his sinuses. Uh oh. He was really hoping to avoid doing this in front of Ronan. Maybe if he pinched his nose shut…

uh’xxt!”

“Bless you.”

Adam would have sighed, if he could’ve.

gnnxt…! heh’mmph...! ehheh... heh’kshhew!”

“Damn, Parrish,” Ronan said, a hint of amusement playing at his lips. Adam caught sight of a raising eyebrow as he turned away and ducked into his wrist.

kshh! heh’kshh! ehkch-ekkshhew!”

“Jesus, God ble-“

“ummpsheww!”

God bless you.”

Ehhh… ehh…! het…! het’tschh!”

“…Adam?”

“Sor- suhh huhhhexxt’shhew! ‘shhew! ‘schhhew! ngxt! …shhew!” Adam was finally able to catch his breath. He hid his face with his arm, blushing from exertion and embarrassment.

“Are you alright?” Ronan asked, ignoring the road to turn and look at him, brow furrowed. He took in Adam’s flushed cheeks and the dark circles under his eyes. Adam nodded.

“Yeah, I’ll be alright.”

Ronan pressed harder on the gas.

Bad for You
Ronan Lynch (M), Allergies

Kavinsky and Ronan leaned against the hood of Kavinsky’s Mitsubishi, sharing a bottle of whiskey. It was dark, the parking lot still with the strange silence of night just before dawn. Ronan wasn’t sure why he was here, other than that Kavinsky had asked. He’d needed to get out of the house.

Kavinsky handed the bottle to Ronan and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. He took one out and lit it, the spark of the lighter illuminating their corner of the parking lot. Kavinsky took a drag and let it out slowly.

Neither of them spoke. This was a meeting of equals. Both of them needed a time out from their regularly scheduled lives. Both needed company. Both needed a drink.

Kavinsky took a second drag and turned to Ronan. Almost lovingly, he blew the smoke into Ronan’s face. Ronan grimaced.

“Cut it out,” he growled.

Kavinsky shrugged.

“Feels good. You should try one.”

“No thanks.”

Ronan rubbed at his nose, eyes trained on the oil-spattered ground.  

A haze of smoke now surrounded them. Kavinsky was looking at Ronan, but Ronan didn’t feel like looking back. His nose was really starting to itch. He swallowed thickly, but his throat was just as tickly. His eyes smarted and started to water. Kavinsky exhaled again, almost a sigh.

h’ngxt!”

“Bless you,” Kavinsky cooed.

Ronan glared at him.

h’ekkshh!”

“Cute sneeze, Lynch,” Kavinsky said.

“Go fuck yourself,” Ronan replied.

Kavinsky laughed and winked.

eshhoo! huh… uh…ngxxt…!” Ronan sighed, then sniffled.

“Want me to put it out?” Kavinsky asked angelically.

“Doe, I’b leavi’g,” Ronan said.

“Aw don’t leave,” Kavinsky said quickly. He dropped the cigarette and stomped on it, extinguishing it.

“See you later,” Ronan said, opening the driver’s side door of his BMW. He knew he shouldn’t have left the promise hanging, but he knew he’d be back.

Once on the road, he buried his face in the crook of his elbow and sneezed until he was out of breath. Kavinsky was bad for him.

Waiting Up (A Continuation)

Ronan walked into Monmouth Manufacturing. The lights were on, and Gansey sat at his desk. He looked up at the sound of the door closing and frowned at Ronan.

“Sdill up?” Ronan asked.

“You smell like alcohol.” Gansey stood and crossed his arms over his chest. “You should have called me to come pick you up.”

Ronan sniffled.

“I’b here dow,” he said huskily.

Gansey’s frown deepened. Ronan’s soft stuffy voice tugged at his heartstrings.

“You sound congested. Are you feeling alright?”

“Fide.”

Ronan started to walk towards his room, but paused. He’d sneezed for most of the ride over, but the tickle still hovered in his burning sinuses, making his eyes water and his nose run.

ehehh…

“Ronan?” Gansey asked, eyes wide and concerned.

heh’tsschhhue!

“Bless you,” Gansey sighed. Now he smelled the cigarette smoke.

Ronan grunted a reply.

“Sit,” Gansey said, pulling out his handkerchief and walking over to hand it to Ronan. Ronan sat at the table and blew his nose with a stuffy honk. Gansey got him a glass of water and sat next to him. Ronan let his head fall into folded arms. Gansey tentatively rested a hand on his back. When Ronan didn’t throw him off, he relaxed slightly and pulled Ronan closer.  

“Please stay away from Kavinsky,” he murmured. “I’m worried.”

Ronan was already falling asleep. 

Omg omg omg !!!!! Okay I literally started book two of this series yesterday and I am in love with it! Gansey is my fave :wub:  I was just thinking how awesome it would be if some content for this book series was on the forum and now here you are :lol: LOVE these drabbles! 

I loooooove these boys so so much, my poor heart can hardly handle it. I loved that you featured each one of them, and even Kavinsky! He and Rowan had the weirdest relationship but you captured it very well here -- the sense of a pull and a weird almost flirtation that neither of them can ignore. And Gansey asking him if he's all right once he's back at Monmouth :wub: keep up the great work, I'm really enjoying these!

• 3 months later...

....aaaand I'm back! School is over and I'm full of ideas (once I get these few last papers finished). I don't think I've ever written a kink fic? This... may or may not be based on my current situation (I'm the luckiest girl in the whole wide world).

Easy To Please

(Adam Parrish, Other, Cold)

huh…

Ronan snapped his head up at the sharp inhale to see Adam turn away from the vegetables he was sautéing and bury his face in the crook of his elbow.  

ekshh! h’ekshh! ekksh!”

From the kitchen table, Ronan had a great view of Adam’s flushed cheeks and recovering sniffles after the machine gun triple.

“God bless you,” Ronan said, suddenly becoming very interested in the wood grains in the table.

“Thank you,” Adam replied, giving his nose a brisk rub and returning to his vegetables. About a minute later, his face was back in the crook of his arm.

hup’kshh!”

“God bless you. Don’t get snot all over the food.”

Adam pinched his nose and turned away from the stove. Now facing Ronan (not on purpose, he can’t read your mind, Ronan told himself), he jerked forward with a tickly “nngt!” He didn’t have time to open his eyes before he bent forward with another sneeze. “ngxxt!” He sighed, a frustrated huff of air that sped up Ronan’s heart rate. “ngch-ew! huh…. h’ihh! itchxxt!” Adam lowered his hand and glanced sheepishly at Ronan.

"Scuse me."

“God bless you,” Ronan said again.

“Getting kinda tired of hearing that,” Adam said, slightly out of breath. The corner of his mouth pulled up in a small smile. “If I catch a cold you’ll lose your voice trying to bless me every time.”

Ronan hoped that Adam couldn’t hear him gulp.

Ronan Lynch actually had four secrets. The first three were by now known to his friends.

1.     He took shit out of his dreams

2.     He was gay

3.     He was in love with Adam Parrish

The fourth… that was more complicated.

“So you like… sneezing?” Adam asked, his head tilting to the side just a little. They were

sitting on their bed at the Barns. Night was taking awhile to fall; Opal was already in bed but the stars had yet to appear. 

Some sneezing,” Ronan shot back quickly. It was still hard for him to say the word. Living with Adam for the past couple of months and witnessing nearly every sneeze had worn down his will. He had to say something or else risk spontaneous combustion.

“Like my sneezing?” Adam’s expression was soft. Every new piece of Ronan was part of the greater puzzle that needed solving. He felt a little like Gansey in his quest to unravel Ronan. There were frightening things held captive inside that buzzed skull, but there were also curious little… quirks wasn’t the right word. They could better be described as fragments of magic. Shatters of a buoyant personality that were buried deep. Remnants of a happier life.

This new piece of Ronan fell into a category that they’d only just begun to explore.

“Yes, Parrish, like your sneezing. Same way I like—“ Ronan blushed and turned his head to glare at the wall. Adam grabbed his chin and pulled his face back around so he could see Ronan's flushed cheeks.

“I get it,” he replied, smiling just a little at Ronan’s embarrassment. “I think I understand.”

Being away from Adam was hard for Ronan. Much harder than he thought it would be. He missed their late-night conversations on the porch; he missed holding Adam tight against his chest and waking up being held close in return. His phone dinged.

Good morning, Ronan. I’m doing you-know-what a lot already <3 Thought you might want to know

He also really missed that.

Could you… tell me? Oh fuck what was he saying. Typing. Whatever.

?

When…

Oh! ;)

Ronan felt himself blush and had to put his phone down for a few minutes. He had never cared for using a phone, but it was his lifeline to Adam. He could get used to it.

I did it again.

Ronan felt the hot flush creeping up the back of his neck. He knew his ears were bright red.

And again ;)))

Jesus Parrish.

Aren’t you going to bless me?

No.

What if I sent different emojis? I know you don’t like the word. What about :D for regular ones and :)  for when I try to hold it in?

Ronan had grudgingly explained to Adam just what he liked about it all. Stifles, not-stifles, and all the rest. It felt wrong to say it aloud, but watching Adam listen intently, eyes wide with love, eased his heart. It was okay. Adam loved him. Adam wanted to make him happy.

Ronan didn’t look at his phone for the next few hours as he fed the animals, mowed the back pasture, read with Opal, and made lunch. When he checked his phone, his heart nearly stood still.

10:31 am :):):) I'm in class so I'm trying to be quiet...

10:40 am :):)

10:45 am :):):):D  my classmates must hate me.

11:10 am :D 

11:37 am :):) 

11:39 am :):):):D  

11:43 am :D 

11:44 am :D 

11:46 am :):):D 

11:47 I think I’m sick.

Adam being sick made his heart stop again, but with guilt. It wasn’t fun anymore if Adam was suffering.

Want to come up and take care of me? ;)

Yes.

You're easy to please

Less guilt. He texted Maura to see if she could watch Opal for the weekend.

YESS GIRL YESSSS! I am still so obsessed with this series :lol: I love fetishit Ronan omg what a thought! You should definitely continue this drabble ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Sick Adam was my first instinct when I got to this fandom.  You did it justice. 

• 4 weeks later...

uMMMM how did I not see this. A+ spellings for Adam, and you already know I love your Ronan :wub: 

• 1 month later...

Gaaah I just started reading the raven cycle and I was Hoping there may be something up on here to satisfy my love for these boys ;0 this is amaaazing I'm dying I love all of these oh my gosh

I'm on the third book and I can hardly contain myself.  I need more of them. Maybe I'll write a few drabbles when I'm done :lol: 

• 1 year later...

Archived