Sneeze Fetish Forum

Request bin

RachTheCool

Chiller, a sneezy skeleton
On 3/12/2017 at 7:23 PM, RachTheCool said:

Ahhh oh my god I can't express enough how much I love your fics! Since you're into peridot, (which I am too) I made a fic of her if you saw. I'm planning on making an interactive one too. I'm so glad you liked it! I was so scared you didn't exist on this website anymore! You are the sole reason I made an account here, I'm a huge fan and I'm so grateful of you replying with such positivity!

Where is the steven universe link

12 minutes ago, Chiller, a sneezy skeleton said:

Where is the steven universe link

oh here 

• 2 weeks later...

A Seven Deadly sins Sick Ban requested by @batmansgirl

~~~~

It was another day at the boar hat. Meliodas was casually behind the counter, cooking his “food” while Diane and King were sitting with each other and talking to each other. Elizabeth was doing her usual job, and Ban was… well, Ban was drunk. As always.

“Whaaoooooo!” He blurred, face red and drunk. “ ‘Nother round, Captain!” He triumphantly held up an empty glass with a fanged smirk on his face.

“Gosh don’t you think that’s enough?” Meliodas turned to him, almost impressed that he’s not dead by now.

“Wahh! Wh-Whoops!” Elizabeth whined as she bumped into the table, spilling two cups of water directly onto Ban. “Sorry, Sir Ban! Are you okay?”

“AHAHAHAHHA” Screamed Ban’s slurred and drunken voice as he laughed with enjoyment. “Whaaaaaooo! That was fuuunnn! Do it againnnnn!”

Elizabeth inwardly shook her head at how drunk he was. “Sir Ban, you’re going to get sick.” She sighed. “You should probably change out of-”

HEHNTSHZCHH”

“Too late.” Elizabeth simply shook her head and went back to her work. Ban was very stubborn, especially when it comes to drinking. He was drunk nearly every day, and when he was, it was as if he had completely lost his common sense. However, Meliodas had yet to learn how to properly cut him off. So, they were all stuck with a drunk Ban each day.

“Seriously though, you should change out of that.” Meliodas jumped into the conversation, the same smirk clouding his face. “You seem like you’re already catching a cold. You might want to get some dry clothing on.”

Ban simply sat up, a blank expression clouding his face. “Captain, I’ll be fine.”

~~~~The next day~~~~

Yesterday, Ban decided not to change out of his wet clothes, and he was deeply regretting it.

After all, he thought that a little bit of water wouldn’t hurt him. He was wrong. The water was very cold, and he was drunk. So he had no common sense. In fact, he could hardly remember what happened yesterday other than the water incident (in which he was reminded of when Elizabeth was asking if he was okay.)

Ban, being his usual stubborn self, did not change out of his wet clothes, and woke up with a sore throat and a runny nose.

Now, as expected, he was sitting groggily in a seat with his face flat against the table. He did not look, nor did he feel well at all. He played around with his food, sighing all the way.  

“Aren’t ya gonna eat?” Squeaked the tiny Hawk next to Ban’s plate of food. Ban didn’t answer, he just sat there for awhile, unmoving and miserable. He pulled his hand onto the table and pushed the plate over to Hawk, who - unsurprisingly - enjoyed this gesture and dug into the plate of food.

“Ey Ban… you okay?” Meliodas appeared behind the exhausted, sniffly Ban, worry creeping into his nonchalant, playful voice.

He gave a wet sniffle, followed by a sneeze escaping from his miserable, unmoving body. “HUTTSHHN!” He cleared his throat, before finally sitting up. “I’m fine.” He dismissed the question, “Just a little tired.”

Meliodas responded to this with a chuckle, followed by a playful slap on the back. “Well, well, well! How long has it been since I’ve seen you sick, Fox sin of greed?”

Ban groaned, resting the wrist of his closed fist on his drenched forehead. “I’m not sick.” He denied. Deny, deny, deny. It was all he ever did. However, no matter how much he denied, the captain was never satisfied with this answer and would always continue to press him until he stopped being stubborn.

“C’mon, Ban. We told you to change out of those clothes. Ya got yourself sick, accept that.” Meliodas shook his head, knowing this entire thing was Ban’s fault. Ban knew this too, but he obviously didn’t want to admit it. He had to continue to be strong for his team, and for the sake of his own reputation.

“God, Captain.” He groaned, “You’re pretty damn persistent, aren’t ya?” He gave another wet sniffle, which seemed to always be accompanied by another sneeze. “HUNNTCHYUUH!” He pitched forward with the force of this one, spraying openly onto his lap. He slowly pushed himself upward and rubbed the edges of his nose with one finger. “Very well then” He grunted, “Looks like I’ll have to take a sick day.”

END

1 minute ago, batmansgirl said:

that was really cute thank you

you are very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it ^_^

• 3 months later...

Okay so here is my request from @Captain Carol. I believe you wanted…. Stubborn cold denial Erza? I’m a bit rusty on the fairy tail, but Erza is my specialty. Coming right up!

-------

Erza slammed a job request flier onto the counter with a blank expression. “I’m taking another job, Mira.” She looked off into the distance, her face showing no emotion. At first Mira almost thought she was joking, but she was obviously dead serious. Erza was officially crazy.

“What!? But this is your 7th job this morning, and it’s not even noon! How long do you plan to keep this up for?” Erza shrugged, and Mira sighed. There was no reason Mira could tell her that she couldn’t, so she let her go. All morning, Erza would repeat the same pattern. Go off on a job, finish the job, come back for a few seconds to find another job, and repeat. Everyone in the guild was skeptical: obviously she was hiding something.

“Something’s wrong with Erza.” Natsu concluded, staring at her and Mira before she went off on another job. Gray only nodded in agreement, not something he does often.

“What makes you say that?” Lucy queried.

“Any idiot would be able to find that out. Obviously that was proven true when Natsu figured it out.” Gray rolled his eyes.

“Oh. OH!! You wanna go, Captain underpants!?” Natsu growled, rolling up his sleeves.

“Let’s go, dragon breath!” Gray threw off his shirt and scoffed, looking hella badass as he did so.

“No, Gray! Put your shirt back on!” Lucy cried out and handed him his shirt. “So anyway, what’s wrong with Erza?”

“We’re not sure. We can’t really tell because of how often she’s going off on jobs, hence, how we know something’s wrong.” Gray noted. Ahh, so that’s how he could tell. Erza was hiding something by going off on jobs all day so no one would be able to notice something was wrong.

“We just need to wait for her to get back, and ask her what’s wrong.” Natsu said coolly. “We need her to be on her A-game so I'll feel more proud when I beat her up!” He grinned, and punched his hand with his other fist in anticipation.

Soon enough, Erza finished her job and walked back into the guild. She walked straight up to the job board, and picked up another job flyer. She turned around to see Lucy standing right in front of her. “Oh… hey Lucy. Do you.. Need something?” She tried to get away as quick as possible. Lucy wouldn’t budge.

“Erza, we suspect something might be wrong. You’ve been going off on jobs all day! -And now that I’m looking at you up close, you do look a little pale.”  She raised a hand to touch her face, but Erza pushed it away.

“I’m fine-”

“Okay! What’s wrong, Erza!?” Natsu popped up beside her with that huge adorable grin of his. “You’ve been acting weird all day. What’s goin on?”

“Nothing, I’m fine.” Erza grumbled, trying not to make eye contact. She wanted to get out of this conversation as quick as possible.

“Erza please, we’re worried.” Gray walked up behind Natsu. “Something’s wrong, we can tell.”

Erza would’ve answered, but she was preoccupied with something else. Unfortunately, her nose chose the most inconvenient time to start tickling like crazy. She tried to carry on with the conversation. “Uh, whhhat do y- hih you mean?” She sniffled as discreetly as she possibly could, but that just seemed to aggravate the tickle even more.

“Erza, you’re stuttering. Are you okay?” Lucy stepped closer to her, and went to touch her face again. Erza, again, slapped it away and backed off a little. She sniffled, this time a bit less secretly. That was obviously a mistake. The tickle developed into a full on burn, and she had to hold up a finger and turn away. Pinching her nose, she stifled two sneezes out of existence.

“What the hell was that?” Gray stared her down.

“Uhh… it…” Erza’s nose wasn’t quite done yet, and she held up another finger, turning into her shoulder. “hnnk! Kkxcgt! H’gxgn--t!Three more, this time harder to stifle. It took the three of them a while to realize what was going on.

“Ohhh, she’s sneezing.” Lucy noted as the pieces clicked together.

Erza could never be more mortified. “Ugh… it’s nothing, im fi- Hh… h’kkgx--t!” At this moment, her nose started visibly running. She tried to contain the mess but it wasn’t very easy, the best she could do at the moment was cover half her face in shame and embarrassment.

“Erza… isn’t it really bad for you to stifle like that? Your ears must be killing you.” Natsu shook his head worriedly.

“No… it’s fine… eh… Hh’iCkxx!This time she only had the energy to half-stifle.

“That’s a little better…” Lucy concluded with a small smile. Gray came in with some tissues.

“Here…” Gray handed her a tissue. Before she could object, Lucy placed a hand over her forehead. “Just as I thought, a fever.”

“Sorry… I thought I could work through it.” She coughed a little. Lucy only smiled.

“You need to take better care of yourself.” She smiled as the three of them guided her out of the guild.

“Where are you taking me?” She grumbled.

“Home.”

END

3 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

Okay so here is my request from @Captain Carol. I believe you wanted…. Stubborn cold denial Erza? I’m a bit rusty on the fairy tail, but Erza is my specialty. Coming right up!

-------

Erza slammed a job request flier onto the counter with a blank expression. “I’m taking another job, Mira.” She looked off into the distance, her face showing no emotion. At first Mira almost thought she was joking, but she was obviously dead serious. Erza was officially crazy.

“What!? But this is your 7th job this morning, and it’s not even noon! How long do you plan to keep this up for?” Erza shrugged, and Mira sighed. There was no reason Mira could tell her that she couldn’t, so she let her go. All morning, Erza would repeat the same pattern. Go off on a job, finish the job, come back for a few seconds to find another job, and repeat. Everyone in the guild was skeptical: obviously she was hiding something.

“Something’s wrong with Erza.” Natsu concluded, staring at her and Mira before she went off on another job. Gray only nodded in agreement, not something he does often.

“What makes you say that?” Lucy queried.

“Any idiot would be able to find that out. Obviously that was proven true when Natsu figured it out.” Gray rolled his eyes.

“Oh. OH!! You wanna go, Captain underpants!?” Natsu growled, rolling up his sleeves.

“Let’s go, dragon breath!” Gray threw off his shirt and scoffed, looking hella badass as he did so.

“No, Gray! Put your shirt back on!” Lucy cried out and handed him his shirt. “So anyway, what’s wrong with Erza?”

“We’re not sure. We can’t really tell because of how often she’s going off on jobs, hence, how we know something’s wrong.” Gray noted. Ahh, so that’s how he could tell. Erza was hiding something by going off on jobs all day so no one would be able to notice something was wrong.

“We just need to wait for her to get back, and ask her what’s wrong.” Natsu said coolly. “We need her to be on her A-game so I'll feel more proud when I beat her up!” He grinned, and punched his hand with his other fist in anticipation.

Soon enough, Erza finished her job and walked back into the guild. She walked straight up to the job board, and picked up another job flyer. She turned around to see Lucy standing right in front of her. “Oh… hey Lucy. Do you.. Need something?” She tried to get away as quick as possible. Lucy wouldn’t budge.

“Erza, we suspect something might be wrong. You’ve been going off on jobs all day! -And now that I’m looking at you up close, you do look a little pale.”  She raised a hand to touch her face, but Erza pushed it away.

“I’m fine-”

“Okay! What’s wrong, Erza!?” Natsu popped up beside her with that huge adorable grin of his. “You’ve been acting weird all day. What’s goin on?”

“Nothing, I’m fine.” Erza grumbled, trying not to make eye contact. She wanted to get out of this conversation as quick as possible.

“Erza please, we’re worried.” Gray walked up behind Natsu. “Something’s wrong, we can tell.”

Erza would’ve answered, but she was preoccupied with something else. Unfortunately, her nose chose the most inconvenient time to start tickling like crazy. She tried to carry on with the conversation. “Uh, whhhat do y- hih you mean?” She sniffled as discreetly as she possibly could, but that just seemed to aggravate the tickle even more.

“Erza, you’re stuttering. Are you okay?” Lucy stepped closer to her, and went to touch her face again. Erza, again, slapped it away and backed off a little. She sniffled, this time a bit less secretly. That was obviously a mistake. The tickle developed into a full on burn, and she had to hold up a finger and turn away. Pinching her nose, she stifled two sneezes out of existence.

“What the hell was that?” Gray stared her down.

“Uhh… it…” Erza’s nose wasn’t quite done yet, and she held up another finger, turning into her shoulder. “hnnk! Kkxcgt! H’gxgn--t!Three more, this time harder to stifle. It took the three of them a while to realize what was going on.

“Ohhh, she’s sneezing.” Lucy noted as the pieces clicked together.

Erza could never be more mortified. “Ugh… it’s nothing, im fi- Hh… h’kkgx--t!” At this moment, her nose started visibly running. She tried to contain the mess but it wasn’t very easy, the best she could do at the moment was cover half her face in shame and embarrassment.

“Erza… isn’t it really bad for you to stifle like that? Your ears must be killing you.” Natsu shook his head worriedly.

“No… it’s fine… eh… Hh’iCkxx!This time she only had the energy to half-stifle.

“That’s a little better…” Lucy concluded with a small smile. Gray came in with some tissues.

“Here…” Gray handed her a tissue. Before she could object, Lucy placed a hand over her forehead. “Just as I thought, a fever.”

“Sorry… I thought I could work through it.” She coughed a little. Lucy only smiled.

“You need to take better care of yourself.” She smiled as the three of them guided her out of the guild.

“Where are you taking me?” She grumbled.

“Home.”

END

Cuuuuuute! I love it! Sick Erza is too cute.

2 hours ago, Captain Carol said:

Cuuuuuute! I love it! Sick Erza is too cute.

Hell yeah she is

11 minutes ago, RachTheCool said:

Hell yeah she is

Gotta say, Gray was depicted perfectly. 

I love that so much! 

Just now, Captain Carol said:

Gotta say, Gray was depicted perfectly. 

I love that so much! 

Aww thanks~ glad you enjoyed it

Archived