Sneeze Fetish Forum

100 Drabble Challenge (Original)

LastHope

Hey guys! I've recently discovered that I love to write, but only in short parts. I've never really considered writing drabbles before, but I'm gonna see how this challenge goes? I'm gonna try and post daily, so I make sure I'm writing daily, but don't hurt me too much if that doesn't happen:P

Anyway! These are the prompts that I am going from: 

• rain • midnight • aroma • crimson • falling • mortal • breathless • classic • desolate • amulet • broken • wilderness • afterworld • grief • daydream • frighten • royal • paradise • break • orphan • lurk • echo • temptation • bloody • quill • embrace • steel • honey • collide • betrayed • eternal • blueberries • taken • shadow • ashen • caress • timeless • crow • lost • fervour • alone • rain • midnight • aroma • crimson • falling • mortal • breathless • classic • desolate • amulet • broken • wilderness • afterworld • grief • daydream • frighten • royal • paradise • break • orphan • lurk • echo • temptation • bloody • quill • embrace • steel • honey • collide • betrayed • eternal • blueberries • taken • shadow • ashen • caress • timeless • crow • lost • fervour • alone • daisies • treasure • primitive • accursed • frail • trance • bitter • hypnotic • moon • imperfect • alabaster • icy • immaculate • unbearable • realm • worship • burden • agog • harmony • poetry • heartless • scream • written • silver • blinded • spectre • stoic • mist • brooding • elusive • unkempt • chaste • delirious • confess • flawed • enraptured • buried • battle • orchid • grandiose • hidden • wicked • trial • staggering • passion • forest • beguile • whisper • placid • glove • leave • sky • necklace • sentimental • throne • sea •  wander • myth •

And for now, I'm going to start at the beginning. Feel free to suggest which prompt I should fill next, and whether you want the same characters all the way through? 

Drabble 1: rain.

Thunder cracked as Bethany sat shivering in her bedroom, her long blonde curls tied up in a more-than-messy bun. She'd forgotten to pick up meds from the store on her way home, and after rummaging through her cupboards, she found nothing but four year old Strepsils that stuck to the inside of the packet. Could be worse, she thought to herself, as she popped one in her mouth and headed back to bed. At least you're not sneezing your head off. 

The same could not be said now. She had her duvet wrapped around her, in her fluffiest pyjamas, with a hot water bottle, but how she shivered. She just couldn't get warm. The pitter-patter of the rain on the glass window didn't help her ever growing headache; nor did the growing tickle that she so courageously tried to protest. "Heh... heh!... n-not gonna... uhh... ehhhhh... heh!ichnxxct! Ugh." 

She rubbed at her nose, knowing that a single just wouldn't suffice. She wished it would, but she knew her fits... God. It was so tickly! No sooner had that thought passed through her head did her nostrils flare, seeing a gap in her subconscious willpower, and broke free. 

"Huhhh... heh'itchuuu!! Hah-ishuuu!! Ugh... uhhhhh! Hhh-ishuu! Ugh." She sniffed wetly, trying to relieve some of the congestion. 

"I wish someone was here t-to taaaahhh... hih... ugh. Take care of m-me... huhh-itchuu! Eshuu!! Heh'it'TISHuuu!" Bethany stared longingly out into the rain, muffling coughs against her sleeve and pulling her blankets tighter around her. Maybe this is what it feels like to be cuddled... 

Hey guys! How are the length of these? Too long, too short, about right? 

rain • midnight • aroma • crimson • falling • mortal • breathless • classic • desolate • amulet • broken • wilderness • afterworld • grief • daydream • frighten • royal • paradise • break • orphan • lurk • echo • temptation • bloody • quill • embrace • steel • honey • collide • betrayed • eternal • blueberries • taken • shadow • ashen • caress • timeless • crow • lost • fervour • alone • daisies • treasure • primitive • accursed • frail • trance • bitter • hypnotic • moon • imperfect • alabaster • icy • immaculate • unbearable • realm • worship • burden • agog • harmony • poetry • heartless • scream • written • silver • blinded • spectre • stoic • mist • brooding • elusive • unkempt • chaste • delirious • confess • flawed • enraptured • buried • battle • orchid • grandiose • hidden • wicked • trial • staggering • passion • forest • beguile • whisper • placid • glove • leave • sky • necklace • sentimental • throne • sea •  wander • myth •

Drabble 2: daydream

It was about mid-afternoon, and the sun was streaming in through the large window in the corridor, seeping into the room. Layla pushed herself back in her office chair, taking a moment's break from her constant planning to grab herself another large mug of tea and maybe a sandwich. She wandered through to the kitchen, catching glimpses of the flowering trees outside. 

After fixing herself a sandwich and some tea, she headed back to her desk. She turned and stared out of the window, watching as the slight breeze shook through the branches and small, pink petals fell to the ground. She loved having a cherry blossom outside her house - it was always so pretty in spring and summer, and left lovely patterns of shadows in her office in the autumn and winter. As each petal fell, Layla submerged more and more into the world of daydreams, thinking about the life that the tree has had. 

"Hih'chew!" The single sneeze crept up on her, pulling her harshly out of her daydream. She rubbed at her nose absentmindedly, and decided she should probably get on with her work. She opened her laptop back up, tapping in her password quickly and got as far opening a word document before her nose began to tickle once more. 

"Hit'cheww! Etcheww! Hihhh... ihh..." ugh. Stuck. While still hitching desperately, Layla tried to find two things: a tissue, and a way to relieve the itch. 

"I'm goiiii... hih... to regret this..." Layla whispered to herself as she grabbed the window in front of her and launched it open. The smell of pollen from the tree smacked her in the face instantly, and the itch became unbearable. Her eyes streamed, her nose seemingly incapable of dealing with the endless waves of allergens. 

"Hih! Ihhh... itch-ugh! Ihhhh-itch! Itchew! Hih'itch! Itchuu! Iii... ihhh... Hih'itchieww! Eshuu! Etch! ISH! Hihh'itchiewww!! Itchieww! Ashuuuuu!" Layla took frantic breaths as she reached over to close the window. "I kne...ehhh'itchuu! Knew this was a... hit'chiew!! Itchuu!! Ugh... ba-ad ide-a... huh'itchiew! Cheww! Itchuu! Ihhh... ihhh... heT'CHIEWW!!

She was definitely, definitely still allergic to that tree. 

Back again! Not doing very well at this updating daily thing, but I'm feeling creative, so there might be more than one tonight. This one has a little bit of a different perspective - let me know if you like it!

rain • midnight • aroma • crimson • falling • mortal • breathless • classic • desolate • amulet • broken • wilderness • afterworld • grief • daydream • frighten • royal • paradise • break • orphan • lurk • echo • temptation • bloody • quill • embrace • steel • honey • collide • betrayed • eternal • blueberries • taken • shadow • ashen • caress • timeless • crow • lost • fervour • alone • daisies • treasure • primitive • accursed • frail • trance • bitter • hypnotic • moon • imperfect • alabaster • icy • immaculate • unbearable • realm • worship • burden • agog • harmony • poetry • heartless • scream • written • silver • blinded • spectre • stoic • mist • brooding • elusive • unkempt • chaste • delirious • confess • flawed • enraptured • buried • battle • orchid • grandiose • hidden • wicked • trial • staggering • passion • forest • beguile • whisper • placid • glove • leave • sky • necklace • sentimental • throne • sea •  wander • myth •

Drabble 3: crimson.

The sun was setting on a cold February evening, creating pink, crimson, orange and purple streaks tinting the horizon. Ben laid back on his bed, staring up at the small window his father lovingly built into his slanted wall, staring at the ever-changing sky. He'd spent the day on campus, then in his friend's flat, who had a horrible head cold. Ben kinda liked her... well, more than that.

He could describe the way her blue-green eyes lit up when she was laughing, how her brunette shoulder length hair would ruffle in the wind, how she'd always wear her white converse with blue jeans, and black boots with black jeans. How he could see today that her usually pink skin was paler, how her eyes didn't light up - even when Ben told her a joke about the English professor looking particularly like a squirrel that day. How she was slowly dozing off in her seat, and Rachel next to her had to nudge her awake more than once. How she was shivering, huddling up to the radiator, then stripping both her jumpers off and, not two minutes later, would put them back on. 

Ben could describe the way she'd absentmindedly rubbed her nose with her sleeve, how her nose twitched like a little bunny, how she would muffle coughs into the back of her hand, turning to the wall as to not get germs everywhere. How she would strategically place her hand under her nose to prevent herself from sneezing until we were told to work in groups, then would turn away from us all and silently stifle at least three sneezes into her elbow. How she would blush when people tried to bless her, and she'd brush it off as nothing.

Ben stared up at the sky, thinking. The orange and purple marks had faded, and was now only left with pink and crimson. Crimson like her blush. Crimson like her favourite colour. Crimson like her heart.

rain • midnight • aroma • crimson • falling • mortal • breathless • classic • desolate • amulet • broken • wilderness • afterworld • grief • daydream • frighten • royal • paradise • break • orphan • lurk • echo • temptation • bloody • quill • embrace • steel • honey • collide • betrayed • eternal • blueberries • taken • shadow • ashen • caress • timeless • crow • lost • fervour • alone • daisies • treasure • primitive • accursed • frail • trance • bitter • hypnotic • moon • imperfect • alabaster • icy • immaculate • unbearable • realm • worship • burden • agog • harmony • poetry • heartless • scream • written • silver • blinded • spectre • stoic • mist • brooding • elusive • unkempt • chaste • delirious • confess • flawed • enraptured • buried • battle • orchid • grandiose • hidden • wicked • trial • staggering • passion • forest • beguile • whisper • placid • glove • leave • sky • necklace • sentimental • throne • sea •  wander • myth •

Drabble 4: eternal

Harriet cuddled up to her girlfriend, Amy, who was sniffling and gently coughing in her sleep. Harriet loved to look after Amy when she was sick - it was one of her favourite things to do, besides riding horses and getting her nails done - though she hated seeing Amy suffer. This was a particularly bad cold; Amy would often get sick, though usually didn't get them this badly.

A visit to the doctor's the day before had confirmed Harriet's suspicions - a chest infection, ontop of a horrible viral infection. 

Harriet watched as Amy stirred, opening her eyes for a second before they fluttered almost immediately, her face distorting into one that Harriet knew well. The pre-sneeze. Amy's breath hitched, the tickle torturing her nose, before it released her in four rapid sneezes. "Kisshhttt! Itchh! Ishhh! Uhh-itshh!

"Bless you, sweetheart!" Harriet chimed, rubbing the girl's arm and handing her a tissue, which Amy gratefully took. She blew her nose gently, trying not to aggravate the tickle, but failed.

"Ishhh! Ishhuu! Ishh-ugh." Amy groaned, putting her head into her hands. "I wadt to stop sdeezing so bad."

"I know, sweetheart, I know," Harriet replied soothingly, taking Amy into an embrace. "I'll take care of you."

"I love you," Amy smiled.

"I love you too," Harriet softly smiled back. "For eternity."

18 hours ago, Inspector Spacetime said:

Quite aside from the fetishy loveliness these are very sweet :)

Thank you!!

Another drabble coming up :) 

rain • midnight • aroma • crimson • falling • mortal • breathless • classic • desolate • amulet • broken • wilderness • afterworld • grief • daydream • frighten • royal • paradise • break • orphan • lurk • echo • temptation • bloody • quill • embrace • steel • honey • collide • betrayed • eternal • blueberries • taken • shadow • ashen • caress • timeless • crow • lost • fervour • alone • daisies • treasure • primitive • accursed • frail • trance • bitter • hypnotic • moon • imperfect • alabaster • icy • immaculate • unbearable • realm • worship • burden • agog • harmony • poetry • heartless • scream • written • silver • blinded • spectre • stoic • mist • brooding • elusive • unkempt • chaste • delirious • confess • flawed • enraptured • buried • battle • orchid • grandiose • hidden • wicked • trial • staggering • passion • forest • beguile • whisper • placid • glove • leave • sky • necklace • sentimental • throne • sea •  wander • myth •

Drabble 5: daises.

A short walk through his garden confirmed Kai's anxieties. Daises. Everywhere. Too small to see from the window, but it seemed like there were seas of them. Even just the look of the white against the yellow made his nose itch, and he scurried back inside before the pollen could attack his nose.

But it was too late.

Kai shut the door behind him, desperately trying to suppress the hitches in his breath. He rubbed at his nose, knowing that an allergy attack was on the cards, though tried to deny it in his head. He stumbled through to the kitchen, opening the cupboard with his antihistamines, and took one - even though he'd already taken one earlier that morning, he knew he'd need another. 

The swallowing action triggered the first set of sneezes, and Kai cursed under his breath the second before he realised he'd lost control. "Kishhh! Kushhuuu! Tishuughh! TISH!! Ugh... I'm gonna-a-a... tishhuu!! Kisshhuuu! Uh... Get someone to r-rip a-ll... all... alLiiishuuu! TISH! Kuh'ISHUU! All of those daises up!" he smashed his fists down on the table in anger, though he immediately his hands softened and his back tensed, his head rising up into a pre-sneeze expression.

The sneeze never came. Kai was stuck in limbo between needing to sneeze and not being able to. And he was stuck like that, desperately looking for some form of relief, before he remembered watching a science documentary on sneezing once. He switched on the light on the wall, looked up at the lamp and instantly felt the tickle come to a head.

"Itshuu! KISHU! TICH! Uh-KISHUU!.. KISH!!" Kai groaned. "Those bloody flowers..." he cursed as he slammed his bedroom door behind him, powerful, muffled sneezes being heard throughout the house and periodically for the rest of the day. 

AN: There's actually a science program that did an experiment on sneezing!! It was called Brainiac: Science Abuse and I used to watch and rewatch that episode when I was little (like 9 or 10) before I knew I had the fetish. It was very interesting. 

I don't know if it would be alright, but would you mind if I used these same prompts to try this challenge myself?

5 hours ago, JustAnotherGuy said:

I don't know if it would be alright, but would you mind if I used these same prompts to try this challenge myself?

That's totally fine!! :) I got them from the internet myself, so. 

Archived