Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Diagnosis Murder": Mention of handkerchiefs

Luisa39

There was another good episode, though I don't know which one, with Victoria Rowell and Scott Baio. It had to be season 1 or 2 because he was only on the show for 2 seasons.

They are in a parking garage(?) and there is an oil stain on the floor which Victoria touches. She brings her hand towards her nose to smell it, and Scott Baio, being mischievous, knocks her hand so it touches her nose and she ends up with oil on her nose. They both kind of laugh and she demands, "Now give me your handkerchief!" He digs it out of his right pocket and she spends a minute dabbing off the oil, while they discuss the case.

3 hours ago, allergyboy2001 said:

There was another good episode, though I don't know which one, with Victoria Rowell and Scott Baio. It had to be season 1 or 2 because he was only on the show for 2 seasons.

They are in a parking garage(?) and there is an oil stain on the floor which Victoria touches. She brings her hand towards her nose to smell it, and Scott Baio, being mischievous, knocks her hand so it touches her nose and she ends up with oil on her nose. They both kind of laugh and she demands, "Now give me your handkerchief!" He digs it out of his right pocket and she spends a minute dabbing off the oil, while they discuss the case.

Thanks for the info!  I never watched much of seasons 1 or 2 because I never cared for Scott Baio's character (I'm one of those people who prefers Jesse!), but it's interesting to know he carried a handkerchief on the show. 

Incidentally -- wouldn't it be nice if scenes like the one you mention and the one I posted were to give future generations the idea that handkerchiefs were a common thing during the 1990's (I know they weren't, but it would be nice if people got the idea they were, lol).

Archived